evergrey on the US tour...

Serge... said:
Evergrey's decent, at best, and don't think I never gave them a chance because I did. I like prog too, just not my cup of tea.

Iced Earth's old stuff kills btw. Come on, how can you not think Dante's Inferno is an awesome song? That's right. You can't. But who cares anyway? It's all about the Bodom. That's who most of the crowd is gonna be there to see, including me.

As much as I love Bodom, I love Iced Earth all the same. Trust me there are way more Iced Earth fans in american than Bodom. Most of the crowd will be there for Iced Earth. Me I got the best of both worlds or all 3.

since its just 3 bands i dont think that Cob will get shafted with a 30min set. i know IE has enough material for 3hrs..but im not going to think there going to play that long.
i hope for an hour..but then again that might be asking for too much...

Well, maybe seeing COB live will get me interested in them, because listening to their last CD sure didn't.

Now that Evergrey is going to be there, so will I. I must also be the only person who actually likes Ripper's vocals. I love his Judas Priest stuff, and he is the reason I started listening to Iced Earth. I only have the new CD and Horror Show though, so I'm not too familiar with their stuff yet.