evergrey on the US tour...

Fenrir13 said:
well whoever is playing(I havn't heard enough of Evergrey to really judge them), I'll be at the Troc with a case of Heineken and a liter of vodka. Since I am sort of working at the show I'll hopefully be able to deliver said booze to the band without too much trouble; I hope I am picking the right booze to say "welcome back to Philadelphia guys, thanks for coming!" with. :D I am actually kicking myself for not waiting a couple days to go to Norway(thus missing them on the Dimmu tour), but I had to leave on a Thursday. But at any rate, this show will rule I am sure!

Well alexi told my GF that he really likes Canadian beer so that would be a good choice.

Well alexi told my GF that he really likes Canadian beer so that would be a good choice.

Well, gotta make the whole band happy so I may just put together a "custom Bodom" variety case of beer :D They deserve it. ;)

I'd challenge one of them to a drinking contest(i have drank and kept up with people from America, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Scotland, Poland, Greece, Yugoslavia and England) but I have a feeling the Finns would be the alcoholic death of me. :D

Serge... said:
Damn, I already saw Evergrey live with Arch Enemy and it wasn't all that great. Good music, Nickelback vocals. I was hoping for a IE/Bodom show only. Oh well. I guess all tours like this always have to have at least 3 to 4 bands on the bill.

remind me to kick your ass at the show. nickelback vocals?!

please...Iced Earth is by far teh weakest on this bill. Tim Owens sounds like a pussy.

Evergrey has 2 killer guitarists and excellent songs.

i really hope they dont cancel. I dont know about Owens doing any of the iced earth stuff, but he should at least be trying his damndest being on home turf and all :D Ive seen evergrey twice and the first time they were awesome , the second time not nearly as good. id be interested to see how they play.

Fenrir13 said:
The only Canadian beer I know of is Moosehead(I think...) :lol:
Molson?!?!
and i really dont care who they add, because its almost a sure bet that the 5/1-worcester, ma show is Newengland metalfest. there are no other bands confirmed, but im expecting lamb of god, killswitch, beyond the embrace (cant wait to see them again:headbang: ,) and who knows who else. i dont care, im just goin for a longer Bodom set than this previous one (dont get me wrong, it still rocked ass)

the_drip said:

please...Iced Earth is by far teh weakest on this bill. Tim Owens sounds like a pussy.

Well said my friend, evergrey fucking ownz. My favorite 3 bands are Symphony X, evergrey and Children of Bodom with Dream theater not far behind, and this show is just like a dream for me. I just hope COB plays just as longas IE and its a double headliner because i like iced earth ok but COB is just gods compared to them

Yeah, I hope CoB gets a longer set this time. I didn't mind it so much when they toured with Dimmu cuz I like Dimmu as well, but I don't really like Iced Earth too much, and Evergrey is well ... just sort of "ehh" ... (so Bodom would be the only band that I want to see that's on this tour).

well im not a fan of evergay either. Iced Earth isnt my favorite band by any means but I look forward to seeing em. Hopefully cob will play for a good amount of time though.

COB should get about a 45-50 minute set this time around. All bands that have not toured here are "required" to do a 30 minute opening slot on their very first tour here lol. Unless you are INSANELY huge in Europe.

I remember hearing something about this before. But hell, knowing this I shall have full batteries and an empty digital camera. :D

the_drip said:

Evergrey's decent, at best, and don't think I never gave them a chance because I did. I like prog too, just not my cup of tea.

Iced Earth's old stuff kills btw. Come on, how can you not think Dante's Inferno is an awesome song? That's right. You can't. But who cares anyway? It's all about the Bodom. That's who most of the crowd is gonna be there to see, including me.

Im there to see Iced Earth to tell you the truth.. Bodom kills, but i've seen them before, even if it was a pretty short set. Iced Earth are amazing, every album theyve made has been awesome. They should be a fucking bitchin band live