Iced Earth/COB Tour Dates!

i cant fuckin wait....May 1st Palladium. Im not leavin after their set this time, and since its probably gonna be metalfest, im gonna ditch the next few bands and try and fuckin meet them, possibly buy them a round.

hehe...we have this beer distributor in Philly that one of my managers used to live near. As a small token of my thanks for coming all the way over to America, and for the kickass music, I am presenting them with a case of beer(Heineken more than likely). I hope they like Heineken. :D

fuckin sweet deal. my plan is based on two simple parts coming together. A-they take me up on the offer. B-the bartender is not such a dick that he'll realize that though i may be underage, im not actually drinking the beer. and comeon, its only a year difference

good luck there. I am not sure how your venus is set up; but at the Trocadero they are real bitches with carding people. Almost everyone gets carded when going upstairs. Our venue has the main hall which is all ages; and the upstairs part where the bar is; and that's where they card ya. I hope your venue's bar is in the main place! Then again, they shouldn't have a problem with you just ordering drinks for the guys.

As for part A, in my time of hanging out with bands, I have never known a band to pass up drinks, unless the members don't drink at all. ;)

one of the bars is in the back of the main area, as far back from the stage as possible. the only problem is that there is another bar upstairs which is closed off to anyone under 21, and since its away from all the action, most of the bands stop there for a refresher after their set. eh....ill find a way. ive been a fan too long to pass up the chance to meet at least one of them.

Sort of a longshot; but if you meet up with the band beforehand and go there with them with the drink offer they might not card you. One time a 19 year old friend of mine got up to the bar at the Troc since we were hanging with Dark Tranquillity one night after their set. I think the guard thought we were with the band. Just trying to help a fellow music lover out! And I hope you get to meet them!

No problems whatsoever. Again, enjoy that show! I sure as hell will be! (for the record, the MA date is the day after the Philly date and a Saturday; I wonder how long a train ride would be?) When a band comes around that I don't get to see often at all I like to try to catch them a couple of times if possible.

Fenrir13 said:
No problems whatsoever. Again, enjoy that show! I sure as hell will be! (for the record, the MA date is the day after the Philly date and a Saturday; I wonder how long a train ride would be?) When a band comes around that I don't get to see often at all I like to try to catch them a couple of times if possible.
i wish i could do the same, but i dont have the $$. if it comes down to it, and you're happening to come up depending on how im getting there, i know the bus station is a ways from the palladium, it may be possible to give a fellow Bodomer a lift to the show itself. but thats 3 months away....so theres time to figure shit out.

very cool, thanks for the thought! :D Yeah, we have awhile. It's definately one of my most anticipated concerts in the next couple of months! We do have some good ones coming, though. I promise to post any cool pics I take there. I have written for a webzine for awhile now; through them and some other varied music connections I usually get the ability to take pics at the shows. (Where the bands allow photography at least. But so far there hasn't been any problems.) Of course, any live pics I take I send off to the bands, too, for use on their sites as well.