fuck I doubt Ill be there this time.

FUCK!

charnee said:
May 05 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues

fuck why not Tampa?

fuck why a school night?

FUCK!

School night! fuck school. Tell your parents I said it was ok for you to go. Bodom is more important than school. :)

Apr. 18 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
Apr. 19 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop's
Apr. 20 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
Apr. 21 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest
Apr. 23 - Detroit, MI @ Harpos
Apr. 24 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Eagles Club
Apr. 25 - Cleveland, OH @ Odeon
Apr. 26 - Toronto, ON @ Guvernment
Apr. 28 - Montreal, QC @ The Medley
Apr. 29 - New York, NY @ BB Kings
Apr. 30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
May 01 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
May 02 - Washington DC @ 9:30 Club
May 04 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
May 07 - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
May 08 - Houston, TX @ Engine Room
May 09 - Austin, TX @ Backroom
May 10 - Dallas, TX @ Deep Elm Live
May 12 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
May 14 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
May 15 - Seattle, WA @ Graceland
May 17 - San Francisco, CA @ Avalon
May 18 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Galaxy
May 19 - Phoenix, AZ @ Venue TBA

i'm totally there.

@ArchEnemy - A lot of times they list the first set of dates at the Avalon when they are actually playing at the Fillmore instead. There is no such thing as the Avalon. However, there IS a place called the Avalon Ballroom. That place has no website or phone number to call to see if it's there. I'll call the Fillmore and see what I come up with. If it's at the Avalon ballroom, that's on Van Ness. It's a BITCH to find parking and the venue is upstairs. That gig of Halford, Death Angel, Vio-lence, Impaled, Testament, etc played there the first date it was open. THAT was hell as it opened late and the sound was all screwed up. The stage is quite a nice size and the lighting is cool. I have been there since then to see King's X and the sound was just fine. Seemed like they cleaned their act up. Avalaon Ballroom used to be very very famous and closed in 1989 that's why you may not know what it is. They also have carpeting and the bar in the back is hard to get to when the place is sold out. Need to know anything else?

I wonder when these guys are going to tour finland again ? Only ONE gig during summer , and i cannot even get there , goddamn . Well , I better shut up and wait ...

nikon87 said:
I wonder when these guys are going to tour finland again ? Only ONE gig during summer , and i cannot even get there , goddamn . Well , I better shut up and wait ...

youre damn right you better shut up and wait! i dont want to hear none of you finns ( or euopeans while im at it) bitching about tours. try living in america and know shit.

charnee said:

fuck why not Tampa?

fuck why a school night?

FUCK!

im gonna be there, i live in miami, im gonna leave the second school lets out