Blind Guardian Tour Dates \m/

Snowmaker said:
Why Harpo's!? :mad:

What's wrong with Harpo's? Their system is friggin huge and with the exception of the douches that come every weekend and mosh regardless of the band, I like the venue quite a bit. Granted at a place like alvins you can really get up close and personal with the musicians, but the smaller venues have their downsides too.

Porksoda said:
What's wrong with Harpo's? Their system is friggin huge and with the exception of the douches that come every weekend and mosh regardless of the band, I like the venue quite a bit. Granted at a place like alvins you can really get up close and personal with the musicians, but the smaller venues have their downsides too.

The neighborhood/area for one. Its the slumiest of slums. Last time I was there, there were rats the size of small dogs running through the parking lot as we were leaving. Then there's the ocasional story of someone getting robbed or car-jacked or even shot right outside. :erk:

Also, Harpo's always has to book 4-5 crappy local bands ahead of the main act.

I'd much rather see them somewhere in Mt. Clemens or Royal Oak. Hell, I'd rather see them at St. Andrews again.

The Stormbringer said:
Blind Guardian should be worth your grandma's savings even if paired with a quintet of Ecuadorians with panflutes, you heretic. :D This time, they're in cahoots with Astral Doors from Sweden... at least on the European leg of the tour.

Yeah, but I've seen them a couple times, now, if they are doing US gigs with AD. I WILL be at either the WI or IL shows......Maybe both....

J-Dubya - more of a heathen than a heretic, but it works either way! :lol: