Blink = Amazing!!

J

Jeff

I just picked up my copy of Blink today (for those in the SouthBay, Rasputins in Campbell has a dozen copies of the limited edition "book" styled version for $15.99)....is it possible for a band to release so many GREAT cd's????

I have followed too many bands that fail to put out good new music after have 1 or 2 great cd's. Enchant continues to blow me away! Ted Leonard is by far one of the best singers I have ever heard! His melodies and phrasing are incredible. It brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to "What To Say"....Ted's vocal is so passionate and Doug's lead sends shivers down my spine.

With that, I move on to "Blink". The only way to describe this is "Pure Magic"! Ted's vocals are the best he's produced yet. Doug's leads are incredible, Ed groove is great and Sean (welcome!) fit's like a glove....he is a great drummer! Enchant get's better with every release. I can't praise this cd enough! I have listened to the cd 3 times in a row and won't stop playing it for anything! I can only hope they play some local shows. I wish you guys the best!

Jeff

Hey thanks so much for the compliments! Very Cool!

We really appreciate this!!!!!!

Hey we are working on booking two local shows at the moment! One up here in Concord and one in the South Bay. Nothing set yet! Te first will probably be a CD release type of deal! We are very anxious to play here at home in our back yard.

We will see you there when we do!

Again thanks! Ed

Thanks for the great compliments Jeff. I was actually thinking of going down to Rasputins today to get some new music. Chris over there has done a great job on their prog selection.

We are getting ready for some bay area shows soon, so we hope to see you there!!!

THanks again!

sean

Got my copy yesterday from 'Destiny Records' a mail order company here in the UK.
Only played it twice so far due to receiving other cds at the same time... but it's a stellar album guys...Well Done :)

let me know once you get those dates in ed, so i can make arrangements in a timely manner, i'm guessing i could blow school for a couple of days if i have to :rollin:

Hey Javie

If your coming all the way from Houston you are on the VIP list automatically as far as I am concerned!

Although these shows may be in small venues.

Unfortunatly nothing is booked just yet. Still working it out. We will post any dates here however and you will see it when it happens.

I may be right around the Rush show out here, they play the 17th in Concord. I am looking forward to that one!

Ed

Ed