Blog

Tim said:
Consider risks with a level head. Is there a potential to lose massive amounts of money? Maybe flying to the UK for a one-off show isn't the best use of your funds

sniff sniff....

:cry:

all my hopes and dreems...gone. lol.

nah mate...you, pretentious?? no chance :rolleyes: haha.

just kidding mate. aye, seems like you've got some good advice for newbie bands...and to be honest, the record label shit really surprised me. just goes to show how much i know about the music industry eh?? :lol:

Let me be the first to say that your article on musical taste is incredibly spot on. It's kinda like what I would want to say, but I'm to stupid and don't know a ton of long words. Bravo! :kickass:

Haha isn't saying "I listen to everything" exactly the same as saying "I just listen to the radio" anyway? I guess it's better than being one of those wanks who listens to talkback radio though right?

Nah, "I listen to everything" usually implies that the person is really into music, but he has no grasp of how much different stuff there actually is out there, while "I listen to the radio" means exactly that - I listen to whatever I happen to hear and like day-to-day. It's a difference between arrogance and ambivalence. :)

-Tim

Timbus, I swear, reading your blog is like the highlight of my fucking week. It's always hilarious and right on. As somewhat of a musician I always find it interesting to read, and having similar problems makes it relate-able.
Stay Brutal.
-Cam