Informative Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
put it this way mate... after my post in the "what are you listening to" thread i sent CI a perfectly polite and civil pm asking him to pack it in basically before he got banned. i won't post the whole message as it's between me and him, but the short and sweet reply recieved from him sais it all.

Corrupted Innocence said:
Yyyeeeahhh... you're a fag.

Trust me dude, we're all over your version of the truth.
Really? Do you mind supporting my campaign?

Free Banners! Take one!

fagsmu9.png

Oh, and I DID NOT yell at Timmy about it.
This is what I said... [NOTE: This Was MY writing, so I'm not sharing anything that Timmy wrote, so this is perfectly legal.]
Me said:
Hmm... let me ask you something here, Timmy. Why is it always ME that's the fucking culprit, huh? Why the fuck do you always get on my case, and never the faggots who start theses messes? Why don't you chew someone else's hide for a while, and leave me the fuck alone?
I'm always the one in trouble, and the others are always let off free, though they are fully responsible for provoking me into my smart ass comments.

Fuck man, get off my case.
Just a series of F Bomb-Aided Questions.

Are you trying to prove something? Nobody cares about you, your views, your taste and music, your homophobic attitude, your adolescent way of handling situations, or your opinion on...well, anything really.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. ENJOY YOUR STAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.