Blood for the blood god

Sarge Loda

New Metal Member
May 30, 2002
Fresno,CA.
Visit site
hey there mr.Sneap, i found my old warhammer record blood for the blood god. just wondering was this the first Sabbat recording u guys did? ( i cant fucking believe i still have this)
thaxs Loda:mad:

heya ive been trying to track a song down from years and years ago. and i think it is this song blood for the blood god. but i want to amke sure before i purchace it. thing is there no lyrics to be found at all for this song. could you provide the lyrics so i can be sure before i purchase?
thanks
wioombeen@yahoo.com

I have about 3000 copies of that flexi disc, if you want one I'll send you one, but if I see it on ebay I may have to kill you!! Don't buy it, just let me have an address.

I have been looking for an MP3 copy of this song for about two years (obviously not continuously!). Is there one available?

that was a funny transaction. lol, who said things in life aint free?

andy, your're the man dude, i'm not asking you for any CD's, but those drum samples you gave us are the centerpiece of my recording studio right now. oh yea and keep up the incredible work! RAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Andy,
I had a copy of that flexidisk when it was on the cover of white dwarf...and I lost it...I was there in McGonnagles when you guys came to Dublin for the Dreamweaver gigs... I would really, really appreciate it if I could get a copy of the flexidisk - if you still have a copy... is it possible ? I too have spent years searching for an mp3 version of it without luck......
ebrabazon@gmail.com

If anyone wants one, send a large card A4 envelope with full postage and return address (so I can just throw the flexi disc in there) and send it to the office address , Backstage Recording Studios, 51 Nottingham Road, Ripley, Derbyshire DE5 3AS UK. Label it Flexi Disc on the outside so I know what it is. If there's not correct packaging or postage, I won't send, and I don't want to see them up on ebay. one per person ok.

Andy Sneap said:
If anyone wants one, send a large card A4 envelope with full postage and return address (so I can just throw the flexi disc in there) and send it to the office address , Backstage Recording Studios, 51 Nottingham Road, Ripley, Derbyshire DE5 3AS UK. Label it Flexi Disc on the outside so I know what it is. If there's not correct packaging or postage, I won't send, and I don't want to see them up on ebay. one per person ok.

Hey! I want one too!!!

I haven't access to english stamps, though, how can I pre postage my big self addressed envelope? Do you accept euros in the envelope?

If I send a return envelope from the States, do you mind sending one here. I lost my original, no way would I sell it. I think a stamped envelope will work using our stamps as postcards work as long as there is enough postage and I used to send for catalogs to Games Workshop.

Thanks for any info,
malal

Andy

I sent you an envelope so you could post me a flexi disc a couple of weeks ago, wondered if you got it as i am moving back to Spain at the weekend and wanted to take it with me.

Many Thanks

Fabbio said:
Hey! I want one too!!!

I haven't access to english stamps, though, how can I pre postage my big self addressed envelope? Do you accept euros in the envelope?
This is very interesting for some swedes as well. Andy..?