Blood for the blood god

Andy Sneap said:
i have a couple of envelopes sat here waiting, will get on it \m/

Thanks for sending them Andy, arrived the other day, Dave's gone back to Spain (so have nicked his account) but will forward his to him. And ta very much for including one for me!

The mighty Sneap name is reaching legendary proportions round here o_O

Hi Andy, is it ok if i Send you an SAE now, or are you too busy at the moment, I would love to get my hand on one of these flexi's. Also any chance you could put in a signature, I'd send you my dreamweaver CD to be signed, but looking at what it goes for on ebay, I don't think it would be wise to put it in the hands of a grumpy postie :p

Cheers,
Aaron

I bought that issue because a freind of mine was an rpg nut and told me the worst band in the world was on the free disk. I listened and fkn I loved it...but he would not give it to me because he collects the mag. I had to go into a store and buy it for the disk. I had never heard of Sabbat before that. Ifkn loved the track.

Ahh..memories. I live 1000's of miles away from the UK now..Floppy singles...lol

A cool moment for me was when (yeeears later) I got to support Skyclad and Zentix in Swansea and met Sabbats singer. He loved my demo too. He was signing autographs in a record store and he heared my demo playing and said "whats this? This is cool" He didnt know it was my demo. Sweeeeeet.

Any Swansea Sheep shaggers remember Seasons End? Anyone? Anyone? Dust? Dust? Anyone?

I have about 3000 copies of that flexi disc, if you want one I'll send you one, but if I see it on ebay I may have to kill you!! Don't buy it, just let me have an address.
Hey Mr.S
Do you still have the flexi and lp cover for an old fan?!
It would be for me not for resale, ive listened to Sabbat for most of my life and blood for the blood god still ranks as one of my fav tracks of all time, thanks

Reactions: Genius Gone Insane