Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
from the official Jester Court:

Posted by void?
Subject: A few Jesterous news
Posted on 09 October 2004, 14:44:25
Remote Address: 82.180.6.198

A few Jesterous news

Got a mail from Kris today, apparently Blood Inside will be mastered in November, which makes my best (and very unofficial) guess a release somewhere around february-march next year.

It seems like such a long damn time they released an album, but maybe I was just spoiled by that brief Every 6 Months New Ulver Album period. :Spin:

Bergtatt - Et Eeventyr i 5 Capitler [Head Not Found 1994]
Kveldssanger [Head Not Found 1995]
Nattens Madrigal - Aatte Hymne til Ulven i Manden [Century Media 1996]
The Trilogie - Three Journeyes through the Norwegian Netherworlde [Century Media 1997; triple picture LP box]
Themes from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell [Jester 1998]
Metamorphosis ep [Jester 1999]
Perdition City - Music to an interior film [Jester 2000]
Silence teaches you how to sing ep [Jester 2001; 2000 ltd. ed.]
Silencing the singing ep [Jester 2001; 3000 ltd. ed.]
[font=Verdana, Arial]Teachings in silence [Black Apple 2002; 1000 ltd. ed.]
Lyckantropen themes - Original soundtrack for the short film by Steve Ericsson [Jester 2002]
ULVER 1993-2003: 1st Decade in the Machines [Jester 2003]
A Quick Fix of Melancholy ep [Jester 2003]
Svidd Neger - Original Soundtrack [Jester 2003]
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]there hasn't been a year yet that they haven't released anything! noooo![/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]well, if you count the trilogie thing
[/font]

Oh goddamnit, I was expecting to hear it next month or so.

Any of you guys heard their new songs from the Uno Soundtrack? Excellent stuff.

ah..

" ULVER is done with the film business for now. Uno has become a major success in Norway, with over 200 000 visitors the first month (that's 5% of the Norwegian population folks), and it also just won a prize at the EuropaCinema festival in Italy. A commercial soundtrack has been released by Bonnier Amigo Music Norway, and we have a few copies available from the shop. We will push our own via Jester in due time. We will not even think about it for a while though.

Now we just have to release the Blood inside. It is running cold and the brain is receiving it and interpreting and transmitting again and again and again. It is making us sick. A baroque thing, beyond all good taste.

See the updated ULVER page for more.

Printing t-shirts in four colours was friggin' expensive, and as we are kinda short these days we have decided to start with devil girl (the design to the left on the picture). We also have to up the price to 150 NOK/18 Euros/23 $. Sorry folks. That's just the way it is. You can help speed up the process by pre-ordering."

-----
In between: A collaboration with our long time friend Stephen O'Malley and his SUNN O))) has taken place. The result is a 15 min. epic with Julian Cope speaking out of the dark. The piece is commisioned for a Swedish radio broadcast, and it will be on SUNN O)))'s bastard WHITE 4LP BOX scheduled for spring 2005.
-----

Bastards! I don't mind Sunn0))) but I sure as hell aren't gonna pay however much it is for a 4LP box set for an Ulver collaboration, as keen as I am to hear it. :p

Here's the tracklisting on the soundtrack:

01 Ulver - Uno 01:20
02 Tom Mcrae - Ghost of A Shark 03:22
03 Paperboys - One Day 04:16
04 Kevin - Østkanthistorie 04:50
05 Ulver - Avhør 03:30
06 Tom Mcrae - Black Heart Rodeo 03:31
07 Ulver - Brødre 01:58
08 Ulver - Brødre Rev. 02:03
09 Paperboys - Fly Away 03:26
10 Simon Divine - Living Dangerously 04:29
11 Ulver - Flukt 01:02
12 Warlocks - Nobody Knows 03:06
13 Wannabelingoz - Niteridaz 05:16
14 Tom Mcrae - Precious Cargo 03:57
15 Tom Mcrae - Sad Song for the Left Hand Alone 02:01
16 Ulver - Gravferd 01:42
17 Ulver - David Til Ulvene 03:44
18 Mr.Hammilton - Punjabi Music 02:34

AshDLS said:
-----
In between: A collaboration with our long time friend Stephen O'Malley and his SUNN O))) has taken place. The result is a 15 min. epic with Julian Cope speaking out of the dark. The piece is commisioned for a Swedish radio broadcast, and it will be on SUNN O)))'s bastard WHITE 4LP BOX scheduled for spring 2005.
-----
Oh fuck me, I love Sunn 0)))! SOLD!