Blood Red Throne

This is one of Tchort's bands.... very good I must say (I really appreciate everything Tchort do, I think he's a great personality in Norwegian metal)

looks pretty cool... and link to Enter Chaos is here ;)

10/11 - TBA in Warszawa (PL)

hmmm... who is organizer this gig?
but to sad 6 bands is to many and date is wrong...

Originally posted by Eldzik
looks pretty cool... and link to Enter Chaos is here ;)

10/11 - TBA in Warszawa (PL)

hmmm... who is organizer this gig?
but to sad 6 bands is to many and date is wrong...

I suppose it's organized by Metalysee, and as far as I know the gig might be in Proxima. Why the date is wrong??? I must ask my sister, she's more informed about BRT

Originally posted by El Malefica
I suppose it's organized by Metalysee, and as far as I know the gig might be in Proxima. Why the date is wrong??? I must ask my sister, she's more informed about BRT

If you don't mind ask her about the Italian dates too.... I want to see Blood Red Throne, but I need to know where they'll play and where to buy tickets ;)

wrong because, we wants try press for support, but:
- drummer and guitarist are in USA till the end october
- Martex don't be recovered till this date

arghhh... Dismember... well, next time i hope... :p

thank you El Malefica ;) you're great ;)
but i talk with Martex and this date is to early :(

Blood Red Throne are OK, I don't find their album too spectacular, it's a bit over-produced I think (that damn over-triggering of the drums all the time!), it takes some of the impact away. And it simply lacks interesting songs/ riffs i.m.o...

Tchort is a diverse musician, I just bought the Green Carnation album (Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness) yesterday and totally dig it!

Blood Red Throne are doing support for Deicide
in Europe during November! :eek:)

Mystic Circle, Centinex, Insision and Antaeus are
supporting as well... :eek:) Wish they bring all the
bands to Norway too, but I doubt it :eek:P

Yeah a small change. BRT found a replacement tour after Dismember decided to Not Tour:

BLOOD RED THRONE

supporting DEICIDE

06.11 - BRADFORD / RIO (UK)

07.11 - LONDON / MEAN FIDDLER (UK)

08.11 - HELLMOND / PLATO (NL)

09.11 - TRIER / EXIL (D)

11.11 - ESSEN / ZECHE CARL (D)

12.11 - PARIS / LA LOCOMOTIVE (FRA)

13.11 - AMNEVILLE / AFTER CLUB (FRA)

15.11 - ENGELSDORF / HELLRAISER (D)

19.11 - SALZBURG / ROCKHOUSE (A)

20.11 - LUDWIGSBURG / ROCK FABRIK (D)

21.11 - BRNO / SIMILASO (CZE)

22.11 - ROCLOW / RADIO KELLER (POL)

23.11 - WARSZAWA / PROXIMA (POL)

24.11 - BISCHOFSWERDA / EAST CLUB (D)

25.11 - PRATTELN / Z7 (CH)

# Other support-acts : Mystic Circle, Centinex, Insision and Antaeus

Yeah a small change. BRT found a replacement tour after Dismember decided to Not Tour:

DISMEMBER, DISMEMBER, DISMEMBER... WTF going with this great band??? i want new "LIke An...", but they didn't recorded new album, didn't tour... shit...
btw 1: this tour is place in my town
btw 2: possible is that Enter Chaos will be open act in Wroclaw and Warsaw. if Maras and Ozz will be back from USA :(

Eldzik again you must contacts the organizers abou this he he... I doubt this no matter how good you are. It's just too many bands on this tour... you will play 2-3 tracks no more I'm affraid if any...

the organizer polish gigs is Metal Mind. so there is no problem, we spoke we them a few weeks ago and we could play... but as i said the problem is drummer and guitarist... and this fuckin' USA...