Bloodbath 2004

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
"Bloodbath.biz is proud to present the full song OUTNUMBERING THE DAY from the new Bloodbath full length, "Nightmares Made Flesh" due out on Century Media September 27th. Prepare the proper extreme auditory levels and click on the link below to listen."

Go to the site and listen! Well, that sounds GREAT!!!

What do you think??

I wanted to know if you maybe heard the whole NEW album. I don't think you can compare one track to a complete album. And then judge the new album..

It's very good IMO

Is it just me, or are some parts of the song reminescent of Katatonia's 'In The City of Glass'? - most notably that bend guitar part at 1 minute.

One thing I have an issue with with this track is that the guitars don't have that same chainsaw punch that made them stand out on RTC. That was sort of Bloodbath's gimmick and in my opinion it worked really well, especially with Mike's voice. The music has lost the punch of that combo.

deliverance said:
Lopez HAS been confirmed to appear on the Death tribute album, via James Murphy. saaa-weeeet. (there was a time when his participation was uncertain)

ok, and that has something to do with bloodbath?

it IS cool though!

Yeah guys I've had a few days to listen to the whole album quite a few times. I must say I am thoroughly impressed with Peter's vocals (far surpassing my expectations), and it isn't a weak point on the album at all, I didnt miss Mikael's vocals all that much when I went through it. All songs sound fantastic and easily, in my opinion, combats the peaks which RTC hit. I loved the EP and RTC and now I'd give the new album very high marks. I'm definitely going to look into buying it when it is released next month.

I can almost tell which songs Swano and Blakkheim wrote, very tasty stuff.