Bloodbath Live Cd? ^^

Lord_AgathoN

LIKE FIRE....
Sep 5, 2003
Hell
Visit site
Here's just a bit of forward chaining using what we know to prove that Bloodbath should come to the USA.

Not knowing the difference between what you saw online and the real Bloodbath implies that you are not up to par with true Bloodbath fans.

You live in Europe and you are not up to par with true fans, implying that Europe is full of people who aren't true fans.

Bloodbath tours Europe and Europe has fans who aren't true, implying that Bloodbath is wasting their time in Europe.

Bloodbath is wasting their time in Europe, and Bloodbath has not come to North America, which implies that Bloodbath should come to North America (USA).

There it is all laid out in front of you. Of course, not to say that Lord_AgathoN isn't a true fan or anything.

Did I get it right?

Oh my........iam UM member since october 2003. And iam pretty often here.....so its not even possible that I havent read, that there was no tour/concert yet you fools. Do you guys really think i was searching for a bloodbath live cd cause Ii thought there was one? NOOOO....I was browsing Bloodbath Cds because i was looking for a cheap Breeding Death copy (not owning yet, shame on me). Then I saw this cd and i thought it would be interesting to see, if anyone else has ever heard anything about these japanese thing (especially Blakkheim, cause Copyright law is a bitch...and these guys called themself Bloodbath in 1992). But i dont need to tell you that, cause you all OBVIOUSLY have a certain brain damage. And by the way.......I bet my head on the fact that I will see Bloodbath live before you will hahaha! Because they wont start touring in your country..........ooooooohhhhhh TRUE YOUR ASS ON THIS. :headbang:

gettin sued by a bunch of bloodbathing japz would be hilariouz!!!!!!!
actually there are (or have been..) like 100's of bloodbath's out there... i think we finally put the name on the map where it belongs tho.

It's not whether Lord Agathon is 'True' or not, it's just that most Americans feel that we should get to see Bloodbath tour America, because 99% of us don't have the extra cash to just pack up and leave on an overseas road trip just to see bloodbath perform a set of a little under two hours. That being said, all other European metal acts start their touring in Europe. It would be nice if Bloodbath made their live debut in the US.

Also, we're on our way to the tour already. Vehemence has had a Bloodbath/Vehemence tour suggested, and they want to do it! They've already gone head over heels in trying to make it work - and to take Cannibal Corpse on the tour with them.

So what do you Europeans have as far as tour planning? Nothing. Muhaha.

I conclude that Bloodbath should take Vehemence's offer, and come tour America. There's a bigger fan base here than you think...

Jinn said:
It's not whether Lord Agathon is 'True' or not, it's just that most Americans feel that we should get to see Bloodbath tour America, because 99% of us don't have the extra cash to just pack up and leave on an overseas road trip just to see bloodbath perform a set of a little under two hours. That being said, all other European metal acts start their touring in Europe. It would be nice if Bloodbath made their live debut in the US.
If you want to look at it that way, then it's only fair that they start with Canada :p Before moving to the U.K, I missed out seeing just about all my favourite bands because they'd do anywhere between 10 and 30 U.S gigs, and maybe 3 in Canada (Toronto, Montreal, and maybe Vancouver).
Of course, it's just my luck that now I'm in the U.K, all the decent bands are taking a break from touring, and will probably go to the U.S first :confused:

Haha....who gives a **** about Vehemence? I still bet they start in the scandinavian country´s, then they invade europe. And after they are almost in a holiday mood they will visit america for a few shows, just that you freaks stop crying (seen my signature? ^^). Hahahahaha........laughing till the end of the world. :headbang:

You know what? I'm gonna remember this. And right when my band becomes legend on the metal scene and it's time for a world tour, I'm gonna make sure that we skip your country.

Yea, how do you like THEM apples?
Not so tough now are you buddy?