BLOODBATH "Nightmares Made Flesh" cd Info

I have the slipcase edition and I'm greatful because I'm not a big fan of digipacks, they seem to aquire little frays and chips just from taking them off the shelf... mY copy of Tonights Decision has a bit missing from the cover because I bought it and then a monsoon started and I couldn't help but get it completely soaked.

Blakkheim said:
oh! there we go, so i was wrong indeed.

you can make it up to me by coming to the northeast of america and playing a 2.5 hour set at the Worcester Palladium ;)

:D

Blakkheim said:
oh! there we go, so i was wrong indeed. i really had no idea century media's mexican distributor oz productions/scarecrow records printed their own licensed digipacks instead of jewel case versions. i gotta question the quality of this one, it doesn't seem to be that high. lets wait and see if u guys think the euro or us version is IT.

Indeed, that's exactly the one my friend bought, and it's cheap, but it's not of the highest quality. Scarecrow always tries to release "digipacks" of this kind, and add extras (of course this is not the case) and it's a great opportunity for us mexicans. Anyways, I'm waiting the US release instead of this less quality release.