BLOODBATH "Nightmares Made Flesh" cd Info

Blakkheim said:
there are no digipacks. only slipcase over jewelcase.

RAWK!!!

then i have an illegal copy then! :D

seriously though i ordered it off ebay a while back... it's licensed to ravenwind records or something like that, i think out of mexico. maybe bloodbath has global distribution that not even the members know of? hehe

Feicht said:
then i have an illegal copy then! :D

seriously though i ordered it off ebay a while back... it's licensed to ravenwind records or something like that, i think out of mexico. maybe bloodbath has global distribution that not even the members know of? hehe

o_O got a picture?

argh no... i only have the cd with me, not the case... i can bring it to work on sunday though and scan it \m/

Feicht said:
argh no... i only have the cd with me, not the case... i can bring it to work on sunday though and scan it \m/

This is why you buy bloodbath cds on ebay from Blakkheim, you get the real deal feichty boy. :tickled:

US version = diff artwork, not out yet
European Version = black slipcase with jewel case inside
Mexican? version = digipak that's very common ebay..(i strongly suggest not to get it because..you're paying so much for it on ebay like a US/European version price yet its so cheap for the sellers to get them from mexico. Plus those mexican digipaks usually are cheap paper material and break easily...i had records with them so i stopped buying them even though they are digipak) I hate it they call it "limited edition digipak" when its just a mexican version that's not limited at all.

right now, many record stores or mail order will carry the european version. Century Distro decided to distribute the european version first in the states. Many stores has received them last week, so check out your independent/metal stores these days. I've seen stores selling them for only $12.99 slipcase version. Theend records and abyss records sells them for $13.

anders, here is a [bad] scan of the version I have

bloodbath.jpg

lucifer1126 said:
yea, those are the mexican versions, usually under scarecrow. not bad for a digipak but i'm not sure if buying those versions goes into the band's income or not.

i doubt it :erk:

i mean, you'd think even if it was "licensed" or whatever, some of the money would make it back to them... but i was under the impression that album sales have very little impact on a band's actual income anyway. well i guess if anders is selling them on ebay that's a different story... :D

anyway, i bought it quite a while ago anyway, before the band was selling them on their site, or else i would've just bought it on there

oh! there we go, so i was wrong indeed. i really had no idea century media's mexican distributor oz productions/scarecrow records printed their own licensed digipacks instead of jewel case versions. i gotta question the quality of this one, it doesn't seem to be that high. lets wait and see if u guys think the euro or us version is IT.