Nightmares Made Flesh shirt question.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
If you could choose what would go on the back of a new Nightmares Made Flesh shirt design (with the front remaining the same..), what would you choose? We're considering reprinting the shirt with a different back print and we'd like to hear your thoughts.

If you want a single line like the "Suck my guts" shirt, then this:

Born from fear
betrayal and deceit

If you want an entire verse:

Hell is here
A force you can't defeat
Born from fear
Betrayal and deceit

You can join the massacre
Once you're in you're never out
A soldier of the dead forevermore

or

Resurrection Through Carnage
Breeding Death
In eternal darkness
Death shall live forevermore

RTC had better one liner lyrics tho.... Jesse, are you guys making a new RTC shirt anytime soon? I'll give you ides for that one!

AdramalecH said:
No voice in the crack of his mouth... BASTARD SON OF GOD !

Yeah that would be cool :kickass:

Other suggestions as a backprint in big, bloody letters:

"Rising from the darkside"
or:
"Bring cadavers to rise"
or:
"Retaliation of the beast"
or:
"Bloodshed in the name of Sorrow"

:headbang:

Yeah that would be cool :kickass:

Other suggestions as a backprint in big, bloody letters:

"Rising from the darkside"
or:
"Bring cadavers to rise"
or:
"Retaliation of the beast"
or:
"Bloodshed in the name of Sorrow"

:headbang:

retaliation of the beast is pretty good idea

and this is my idea:

The lord of death approaches
To end all human lives

hmmm redoing the nightmares shirt. I hope its the european version as I dont have one of those.

I wonder if the band has thought about letting Mike rerecord the vocals on Nightmares for a special limited edition cd... god that would be cool.

hmmm redoing the nightmares shirt. I hope its the european version as I dont have one of those.

I wonder if the band has thought about letting Mike rerecord the vocals on Nightmares for a special limited edition cd... god that would be cool.

Hell yeah, that would be ingenious! At Wacken he proofed that his vocals fitting much better to the NMF-Songs than peter's does. I would kill for such a studio re-Recording :worship:

I gave Kev a cool line from Breeding Death for a shirt that he designed and sent it to jesse, wonder what if anything will happen with that?

Neither is better than the other sir. Both have strenghs that the other does not. This has been discussed too many times here. Nobody is going to agree that one is better than the other. It goes both ways.

Peter was indeed perfect for NMF