Bloodbath shirt controversy

To crush this gay discussion before it really takes off:

99,99999% of the bands see shirts like that as pure attitude and so do I. I have some satanist and antichristian shirts although I don't have anything against christians. It's about the attitude and extreme shirts are part of the Death and Black Metal genre's attitude.

Deal with it or go listen to As I Lay Dying/Narnia/whatever.

Sorry but believe in anti-christianity is no believe. Furthermore tell me where's the critic in a shirt with a demon vomiting on Jesus on a cross? Where's the sense in it? What does it criticize?
You're right sir, same for Tex Avery's cartoons when the Hitler wolf is ass-kicked by the pigs, or in South Park when scientologists are mocked, where's the sense in it ? WHAT does is criticizes ?

Maybe you fucking stupid.

Not every antichristian shirt has to reflect a scientific discourse about the pros and contras of organised religion.

Why don't you just take it as a simple statement which expresses clear decline of the christian religion? Take a look at nerve's examples please, it's the same.

Edit: Postwank. Argh I didn't want to discuss this issue.

user_loljesus.jpg

lol @vikk!

apparently a demon vomiting on Jesus on a cross, surrounded by snakes, vultures and skulls was over the line for some confused ” death metal” fans. Perhaps they should ask themselves if it was really death metal they were searching for in the first place.

Because they couldn't possibly take a liking to death metal because of the actual sounds within the music and not the exagerated, attention seeking imagery..

99,99999% of the bands see shirts like that as pure attitude and so do I. I have some satanist and antichristian shirts although I don't have anything against christians. It's about the attitude and extreme shirts are part of the Death and Black Metal genre's attitude.

Yeah its true,weak though..its just like innuendo said..:erk: The fact that people think they're shit cool,and anarchistic wearing this crap to show that they have 'attitude' eventhough they're not at all opinionated about it is a fucking paradox..
I don't have a problem with people wearing blasphemy if they actually are satanists and believe in it.

lol @vikk!

Because they couldn't possibly take a liking to death metal because of the actual sounds within the music and not the exagerated, attention seeking imagery..

Yeah its true,weak though..its just like innuendo said..:erk: The fact that people think they're shit cool,and anarchistic wearing this crap to show that they have 'attitude' eventhough they're not at all opinionated about it is a fucking paradox..
I don't have a problem with people wearing blasphemy if they actually are satanists and believe in it.

Why can't I wear it? I like the attitude and all of bands like Belphegor and I'm not a satanist. The shirts are part of the whole thing, which is part of me, because I'm a fan of these bands.

Splatter fans are not necessarily for ripping people, but they can find splatter cool, buy the DVDs, or wear a Braindead/Cannibal Holocaust/whatever Fan shirt.

Why can't I wear it? I like the attitude and all of bands like Belphegor and I'm not a satanist. The shirts are part of the whole thing, which is part of me, because I'm a fan of these bands.

Splatter fans are not necessarily for ripping people, but they can find splatter cool, buy the DVDs, or wear a Braindead/Cannibal Holocaust/whatever Fan shirt.

so you would wear a Landser shirt because you like the music?

Corny said:
Why don't you just take it as a simple statement which expresses clear decline of the christian religion?
+
Corny said:
Why can't I wear it? I like the attitude and all of bands like Belphegor and I'm not a satanist
You wear a shirt that expresses clear decline of christian religion but you don't think this way? (I'm not making the assumption anti christian = Satanist)

Corny said:
Not every antichristian shirt has to reflect a scientific discourse about the pros and contras of organised religion.
Why don't you just take it as a simple statement which expresses clear decline of the christian religion?
So I can wear a -Hitler is good- shirt because I like motorways (which even werent his ideas) no matter that I'm insulting thousands of people?

Look, the christian religion has become a disgusting abomination of "religion" and has been turned into a tool for controlling the masses. If a band wish to express their contempt for such a corporation (because lets face it, that's what the church is nowadays, a corporation.) through shirt designs and lyrics, let them. If you get offended by that, suck it up and grow some balls. Don't try to prevent freedom of speech.

Look, the christian religion has become a disgusting abomination of "religion" and has been turned into a tool for controlling the masses. If a band wish to express their contempt for such a corporation (because lets face it, that's what the church is nowadays, a corporation.) through shirt designs and lyrics, let them. If you get offended by that, suck it up and grow some balls. Don't try to prevent freedom of speech.

...But would God approve?

so you would wear a Landser shirt because you like the music?
No, because Landser shirts have a message with a serious reference to horrible events which actually happened not too long ago. It's ridiculous that you compare a Naziband to Black Metal Bands with Antichristian symbols on their shirts.

You wear a shirt that expresses clear decline of christian religion but you don't think this way?
Yep. I wouldn't wear it if I was a christian though. I'm against organized religion in the way it happens, so an antichristian shirt is not a big deal. Plus, it's part of the entertaining attitude I like about gore and black metal bands.

I can wear a -Hitler is good- shirt because I like motorways (which even werent his ideas) no matter that I'm insulting thousands of people?
First of all, stop assuming that I use arguments like Eva Hermann. :erk:
Second: A "Hitler is good" shirt refers to events I mentioned above, making it absolutely tasteless to state being pro-Hitler.
Btw, I would not wear an antichristian shirt in the church or if someone tells me straight to my face that he's insulted.