BLOODBATH SHOOTS VIDEO FOR ‘HADES RISING’

Mike looks like he has half fingers in his right hand, which makes his moves like Zombie's !!
Not a good thing tho, it wasn't worth waiting all this time. oh well.. Bloodbath isn't about Video Clips and shits like those anyway !!!! so it doesn't matter at all :D

Damn. When I was comming home today, I wanted to sit down and make a rickroll using the pictures, that blakkheim uploaded some time ago :)
Anyway, 7/10 imo. Mike should have done some more headbanging, rather than just stand there. Other than that - simplistic, brutal and lots of BLOOD - all we could hope from the death metal elite.

Wtf?! the is the poducer stupid?! The pictures and the song isn't even in sync! Wtf, it just looks retarded when for example axe plays on the snare 2 secs after the song does it!

Cool video, but shit, the producer was lame!

God, Mike looks sooooooooooo awkward in this video. Give this man a guitar, or at least a stick to do air guitar on or something, jiziss crist.

God, Mike looks sooooooooooo awkward in this video. Give this man a guitar, or at least a stick to do air guitar on or something, jiziss crist.

Meh, I prefer it without him all jumping around and shit personally.

Video wasn't bad but didn't really captivate me either. I'm not a fan of music videos to begin with though, especially in the metal genre.

Well, that sucked. Well, not really, but it wasn't very good either :p There was some cool shit with the blood and whatnot, and the band looked OK (except for Mike...if he's not doing more than that there's way too much focus on him in the vid), but it was just like...there. Nothing happened, I didn't get any goosebumps/thrills/orgasms/whatever and it was like....just.....there.

Where are Per and Jonas during this? Not one close up shot of either, you only get to see per's guitar maybe twice lol.

Perhaps a smarter choice of producer next time, hell go with the guy that makes the Behemoth videos.