BLOODBATH SHOOTS VIDEO FOR ‘HADES RISING’

Sanctification started shooting their video march 18th, it's done and will be out very soon... wonder if peaceville are giving Bloodbath a hard time again.. If I'm not mistaken it's up to the label when to release videos right?

hehe yeah. But the Blakkheim/ the guys probably gets stressed if we are whining to much about it. It will come out and it will kick ass. It sucks, but we just have to wait for video :)

... It sucks, but we just have to wait for video :)

Hell no, lets go on a strike!
Everybody STOP WAITING!
sign0010.gif

It´s not even funny anymore. Already about 3 months of waiting i think? That really sucks....

Seriously, this is getting a little irretating. The video is the thing that I've been waiting to see for the past few months. I checked the homepage every day when I came home from classes, but no video. Hoping they release it before June...

Who cares? It will be a nice thing to view once it is released, it takes time to get things done. Don't be so impatient people =p. The music is what matters, and we got an album in the not so distant past.

All we can do is hope the wait is worth it, and if it isn't then all we can really do is rant about it haha... Hypocrisy and Bloodbath are kings of the waiting game :)