Bloodbath Song Survivor : UTP (pt 3) - Vote for the WORST song.

Which song is the worst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I would really like there to be more songs on the new album like Weak Aside rather than swing and miss for that narrow gap that makes Blasting The Virginborn awesome, but I still gotta vote weak aside again just because of how Brutal and amazing BTV is.

^ye i think some guys made alternate accounts to bring weak down for the drama of it lol

^ye i think some guys made alternate accounts to bring weak down for the drama of it lol

Actually that statement brings more drama than your theory. Contradictory much ;)

You forget that we can see who voted. All those names have been here atleast a few times. We know them all; so much for that theory. People just simply like different styles, and it's hard to decide between these godly songs. But no song sounds more evil than Blasting The Virginborn :kickass:

So Stefan, did you think about having the winners from each album go head to head in a final elimination after each album gets it's votes? You know, Breeding Death's best song vs RTC's vs NMF vs UTP?

You might of already had that planned but I thought I'd put it out there anyways

So Stefan, did you think about having the winners from each album go head to head in a final elimination after each album gets it's votes? You know, Breeding Death's best song vs RTC's vs NMF vs UTP?

You might of already had that planned but I thought I'd put it out there anyways

that would be glorious

on another note, why wont my sig fucking work

You've already forseen my great masterplan there haha. Can't we just have all four in the same poll and boot them one by one?