Bloodbath - Soul Evisceration from Wacken DVD

the site is down... :cry:

edit : after a bit of google-ing.. i found this eaten clip...

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for Peaceville to invest in some new servers...

The site basically just linked to Last.fm's video player, so you can watch the clip here.

I'm glad they didn't change shots every split second, like for example on the Amon Amarth DVD :ill:
I could olny watch it like 3 minutes..

That´s the new trend, to cut concert DVDs like Techno-Musicvids o_O It´s pretty annoying. The best people to film concerts in Germany btw were the crew of the Rockpalast-series. They really knew about the bands's music and knew whom to film in which moment (they cut/edited live, not afterwards); and it also was "slow" enough to make sure it looks like a concert and not a computergame.

Why do you think so?
Camerawork and editing looks pretty good imo.

I'm glad they didn't change shots every split second, like for example on the Amon Amarth DVD :ill:
I could olny watch it like 3 minutes..

I don't like close ups. They don't film the solo from start. They miss things i would like to see. They insert weird stuff (like on mike 1:04). I really miss the overall view on the band. I really think it's pretty bad camerawork.

And yes...I think they do change shots here to often.

I agree with Deadlift.. way to many close up shots. You barely can tell where on the stage each member is standing, and the idea of a good concert video is to capture the live feeling. Not to be a video single.

I agree with Deadlift.. way to many close up shots. You barely can tell where on the stage each member is standing, and the idea of a good concert video is to capture the live feeling. Not to be a video single.

Yeah, I can understand that, but maybe on the first songs there are more long shots where you can see the whole stage, so that you know who is standing where.
I also don't like when stuff is inserted that hasn't happened in that moment, but as I said it could be worse.

I will try to find a clip from that Amon Amarth DVD :cry:

edit:

edit2:
@fireangel
Yes, the Rockpalast stuff is very good. I can really enjoy that, allthough most of the time they show bands I don't want to see ;)

Last edited by a moderator: