New BLOODBATH song for D/L

klaggu

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2003
Hello fellow Swanoites,
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up:
there is a new BLOODBATH song available for D/L at this adress
http://bloodbath.biz/outnumberingtheday-bloodbathbiz.mp3
The song is great - The production/sound is a bit like a mix between "Breeding Death" & "Resurrection...", in other words excellent. Peter's vocals are sounding great! It's good to hear him doing his classing deep growls again...he was a great choice.
Also, It's really nice to know Dan is playing guitar now - I can hear his influence quite clearly. Between BLOODBATH & RIBSPREADER it's nice knowing the amazing Mr. Swano has not forgotten his Death Metal fans!
As one of the many studio-heads that comes here for knowledge,
I'll be the first to start the questioning:
Dan, what were the production tecniques used on this upcoming BLOODBATH album? did you & peter collaborate at all in the mixing?

I have to say, the leads on this album are fucking wicked. I simply love the leads on Feeding The Undead, right before that awesome bass and drum part. What a kickass song, you guys have really outdone yourselves with this record.

Umm... compared to the last two records this song is awful. Maybe Bloodbath should have stayed dead.

I heard whole album!
Its so great-second album much better than first :imho:
Peter's vocals are brutal but i like Mike's vocals
I regret i never could buy license cd......i downloaded songs from internet...
I love solos on album-reminded katatonic style in some parts
Very very cool death album!

I've heard the entire new album and let me tell you, it's badass. I think I like it more than Resurrection Through Carnage. I'll be buying it the day it comes out.

L0bster said:
heh, now it's officially stated that nyström wrote this track, my ears whre right :p

Do you know who wrote the other tracks?

I know Dan, Nystrøm and Jonas wrote 4 songs each.

I think this song is awesome, perhaps not RTC material but still really cool! Tägtgren does a great job and so does all the others of course. I like the guitars very much, but the overall sound was much "dirtier" on the previous releases... it seems to me as if Bloodbath wanted a cleaner sounding production this time (not saying that the other productions were of low quality, they were awesome!). I think this will be a great album, but one of the reasons I love BD and RTC is the "dirty" sound... well, I'll just have to wait and see :)

Steingrim said:
Do you know who wrote the other tracks?

I know Dan, Nystrøm and Jonas wrote 4 songs each.
I have no idea.

In September I'm gonna try and guess while listening :] And then check the booklet.

Hopefully I'll hear which songs are Dan-songs, since I am an EoS-freak, and Nyström and Renkse have their own styles too

Based on this, I bet it'll be better than RTC, but probably not as good as the Breeding Death EP. I like this track. Nice little short-lived lead sections. =)