Bloodbath - The Fathomless Mastery

Which are your favourite songs off The Fathomless Mastery?

• At the Behest of Their Death

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Process of Disillumination

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Slaughtering the Will to Live

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Mock the Cross

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Treasonous

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Iesous

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Drink from the Cup of Heresy

• Devouring the Feeble

• Earthrot

• Hades Rising

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Wretched Human Mirror

• Total voters
I've only listened to it once thusfar, and it failed to grab me...should give it a bit more time methinks. Breeding Death and RTC have both been my favourite BB albums up til now, and i've a feeling this one isn't going to top either of them for me.

I barely listen to dm nowadays, and in fact atm I'm not listening to much metal as my tastes are in other areas for the time being so I haven't given it much attention. But it was good, looking forward to it belting me next time I'm in the mood for the mood for dm.

But never ever bash the CANCER OF THE SOOOUL!
It's a strong classic and of course they played it at the Party San.
That's a bit like saying Creeping Death is the weak spot on Ride the Lightning (if you know what i mean by this)

haha it just annoys me that the very first lyrics of Nightmares Made Flesh are "Kill them for they must die!"... lame.

stefan86 said:
UTP > TFM

If we're going to get all equation about this then

(RTC ≥ NMF) > TFM > (UTP = BD)

I've posted my praise for this album extensively already on the BB forum. A short summary:

- Easily my favourite Bloodbath album
- Even better than UTP, which already slayed (and still does!)
- Crushing sound
- Crushing brutality
- All songs destroy
- Incredible vocals
- Amazing drumming
- Best Death Metal album of 2008

My votes in the poll: Behest, Treasonous, Drink, Hades, Wretched (same votes as on the BB forum with the addition of Treasonous and Drink)

Great album.

Favorite tracks: Hades Rising,Drink From The Cup of Heresy,Treasonous,At The Behest of Their Death and Wretched Human Mirror. I do not really care for Iesous.

Like all the songs really, hard to choose which one I like the most..I guess I have to listen to it more.