Bloodbath

DeadBaytar

And the journey begins...
May 19, 2002
Istanbul, Turkey
Visit site
i think bloodbath simply rules! that's the music i wanna play. it's solid, deadly and i know that a full length album is coming and it is THE album i'm waiting for. It' s one of the best side projects ever.

i' ve heard that Chuck wrote most of the songs for the next album. and i remember DiGiorgio or Christy said that they' re gonna complete it and release it as Chuck' s last effort. i hope it' s true.

i just read this on official Death/Control Denied Page

www.emptywords.org

"Death:

2001 In May Chuck's illness is getting worse.
The Death-Live in L.A. album is released by Nuclear Blast as well as the Death live album 'Live in Eindhoven'.

Control Denied:

On December 13 Chuck passed away after a struggle of 2,5 years. The band members are determined for the future to finish the second Control Denied album."

...like i said before. they wanna do it and if it happens, i' ll get it as soon as possible and i' m pretty sure that i would not be able to stop myself crying while listening to Chuck' s last signature to our minds.

Re: Control Denied, Chuck and Richard have done their parts, the other guys have not. Work on it has been stopped by Chuck's family, there are legal issues they have to deal with (Chuck left instructions for what he wanted to happen). It will be finished and released, it's just gonna take a while.

And yeah, I have no idea how I'm gonna react to it :err: