Bloodbound - new album out in the U.S.

I think it's my least favorite album of the 3, but still a very strong album. It seems to be lacking a little of the....hmmmm....attitude(?) of the first two maybe. Just something doesn't quite feel right with this one. Like I said, that's just comparing it to the first two (both 9/10 for me). As a disc on it's own, it's still HIGH quality melodic metal and I'd still give it 8/10.

Dream on, dream on
Dominion 5 at hand
Dream on
Do you understand?!
We go in circles...

I'm normally a progmetal kind of guy, but this shit rocks! :headbang:

Funny--that song is stuck in my head today! I didn't even think it was one of my favorites but it is quite catchy. I'm trying to exorcise it with some PoS! lol

Oh, any idea what it's about? I think it's the most "linear" 'story' Urban has ever written.

Shaye

Funny--that song is stuck in my head today! I didn't even think it was one of my favorites but it is quite catchy. I'm trying to exorcise it with some PoS! lol

Oh, any idea what it's about? I think it's the most "linear" 'story' Urban has ever written.

Shaye

PoS, they still around? Seriously, I haven't listened to them for a while, I may have to listen to The Perfect Element tonight.

As to the lyrics, I have no idea. I usually don't care too much about the lyrics unless they are gawd awful. I like the catchy choruses, until I get tired of it, then plug in Seventh Wonder.... :kickass:

PoS, they still around? Seriously, I haven't listened to them for a while, I may have to listen to The Perfect Element tonight.

Yep, they're touring with DT this summer.

As to the lyrics, I have no idea. I usually don't care too much about the lyrics unless they are gawd awful. I like the catchy choruses, until I get tired of it, then plug in Seventh Wonder.... :kickass:

I'm probably the only one that pays attention to lyrics. :p I had just teased Urban that people would actually be able to figure this one out, because he's usually so deliberately obscure. :)

Tabula Rasa is the best album of 2009 thus far. I've been listening to it pretty much regularly for about 6 weeks now. I think it's a huge step forward and the band has really found a great identity in this newer sound.