Bloodletting N. America Iv

Meathead Metalhead

I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
Feb 5, 2003
Currently in Surprise, AZ
Alright fuckers, listen up. Appearing live at the Mason jar on the 10th of Nov. will be the fourth installment of one of the country's, if not the world's most efficient tour in bringing some of the most brutal, technical death metal the world has ever laid ears upon.

BLOODLETTING N. AMERICA IV
FEAT. GORGASM(USA), SPAWN OF POSSESSION(SWE), PYAEMIA(HOLL), SEVERED SAVIOR(USA).

Bloodletting_poster.jpg

I believe the show start around 7pm and there will be a few openers. Spread the fucking word!!!!

Spawn of Possession, Gorgasm, Severed Savior.. oh my. They will be unreal! I'm not too fond of Pyaemia though. I wish they'd come to Australia.. Atleast I've seen one Unique Leader band. Deeds of Flesh are coming here in June/July and playing with Psycroptic, that's all I have to look forward to.

Damnit I keep hearing about these shows too late lol. Being new to Pheonix area where do most of the Metal acts play around here?

Poooh, Spawn of Possession is coming to the US, that's an amazing opportunity for them-they deserve it. anyway, im too hungover so i'll be emotional and listen to only Primordial today.

Nail_Bunny13 said:
Damnit I keep hearing about these shows too late lol. Being new to Pheonix area where do most of the Metal acts play around here?
Hello Phx newbie.
Best sources to check for upcoming shows would be www.collectiveunderground.com (very informative local site) or the New Times(a Newspaper that's free & usually outside most record stores around here).

But anyway, here's some upcomers for ya:
NOVEMBER
15th @ The Marquee - SFU, Skinless, Behemoth, & As I Lay Dying.
18th @ The Marquee - KMFDM, & Bile.
20th @ The Mesa Amp - Slayer, Hatebreed, Arch Enemy, & Otep.
22nd @ The Cajun House - Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Lamb of God, & God Forbid.
25th @ The Cajun House - Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, Children of Bodom, & Hypocrisy.
29th @ Metal Devastation(www.metaldevastation.com) - Adversary of Existence, Konvulsion, Reflux, Stigian Empire, Pillory, Andolusha, & Red Tear Memory.
30th @ Mason Jar - Symphony X, The Devin Townsend Band, & Red Tear Memory.

DECEMBER
1st @ The Marquee - Type O Negative, Cradle of Filth, & Moonspell.
2nd @ Bash On Ash - Pigface, Dope, Professional Murder Music.
4th @ Modified - Between The Buried & Me, Bury Your Dead, Scars of Tomorrow, A Perfect Murder, & Last 10 Minutes.
5th @ Bash On Ash - Chimaira, Soilwork, As I Lay Dying, & Bleeding Through.
9th @ Mason Jar - Dog Fashion Disco, Lacuna Coil, & Eyes of Fire.
10th @ Big Fish Pub - Himsa, Integrity, Life or Death, On Broken Wings, & Reflux.

That's all the Official shows I have as of right now.

I saw Mercenary and I was the only headbanger except for the drunk skinheads (happens in ALL Danish shows and they're very violent). Hah it was in Christiania, Copenhagen where all bums and outcasts are and hashish/skunk/pot is legal and sold on the street. Invocator kicked fucking ass too but I was very tired. Also I met my darling Nikolaj from Withering Surface again :)

I can't fucking wait to see Dimmu/Hypocrisy/CHILDREN OF FUCKING BODOM here...They are playing THANKSGIVING NIGHT here at the House of Blues which will be super fucking sweet! That night is all about partying and eating and being merry!

Cheers to that!

Fuck, I wish I could come but I'm way too busy powertripping in this weakass fucking fagnation Sweden with the Vegans and Communists that celebrate 11th Sept I wish they could fucking die.