bloodstock on the road

FOURWAYKILL

the UK metal defence
Nov 11, 2003
south west UK
www.fourwaykill.com
huge thanx to all who came and rocked out with the KILL and the Biomech n fobia boys, what a fuckin metal blast!lookin forward to next time, cheers and hello to Vince and the whole BS crew.
did anyone here come to one of the shows? give us your thorts

Well, I was at 3........Brum, Notts and London. 3 very different yet all shit hot bands, sadly let down by the turnout! London was THE night though....a good few people in and plenty metal!!! Ever seen 13 people onstage singing Creeping Death before???!!!!!!

FWK definately were band of the tour for me. not taking anything away from the other bands though who were both damn good.

Looking forward to bigger and better things from all three bands next year....

I went to the camden gig and thought it twas an awesome night.....Infobia showed they've got amazing songwriting ability (and surely one ofthe most animated frontmen ever to grace the stage?), FourwayKill did exactly what it said on the tin and pulverised the audience lkike the god's they are, and biomechanical were the money shot......well done to all concerned, British metal lives!!

glad to see the KILL made a few new friends, London was a fuckin awsome gig for all three bands, "creeping death "was great,something we had been chatting about on the bus ,but none of us expected it to work that well, to get all three bands on stage at one time was pure metal poetry!!

I made 2 shows as you all know :D The first and the last!!!

They both rocked!! Wasn't 100% keen on the first venue.... to big... too pricey.... but the sound was great!! I'd not heard anything by either Fourwaykill or Infobia, but was pleasantly surprised by both.

The last gig for me was VERY special!! For the obvious reasons that i'd pestered the hell outta both Biomechanical and Vince to get them to plat at Whiplash, and that I'd finally got them to come to Liverpool!!! I was very disappointed that Fourwaykill couldn't make it to the gig (hope you guys are feeling better after the op!), but the bands that could make it totally blew me, and everyone in attendance, away!

Thanks Vince, Thanks guys..... Thanks EVERYONE for the support!!! :)

We managed to get to 5 out of the 7 gigs. Is this the record?:Smug:

After driving over 1000 miles( mostly in circles 'cos we kept getting lost !!) the highlights for me were Camden and Liverpool, followed closely by Nottingham.

The sound at Manchester was indeed excellent, and Birmingham was just plain weird, Ive never been to a gig where all the bands had to be finished and off stage by 10 o'clock!

yes, attendance at some of the venues was pretty poor, but that was more than made up for by the enthusiasm of those who did turn up to see three great bands doing what they do best. We really missed Fourway Kill at Liverpool though.

We met some really great people, old friends and new, and thats what its all about.
Hi,and well done to Lyn and Dave who did a brilliant job with the merchandising for all the bands, and to Vince for the whole tour. It was brilliant and We cant wait for the next one!!:tickled:

Shouldn't the thread title be Bloodstock on the fuckin' rrrroooaaadahhh :D

We had an awesome time on the tour and really missed the Fourwaykill guys at Liverpool. Wasn't the same without you dudes! If anyone's interested I've put up a page of pics from the tour on the Infobia site. It takes a while to load but there's some great shots of all three bands on there.

Infobia are proud to have helped the launch of a venture that will help British metal regain the status it once had.

Bloodstock on the road!!

FOURWAYKILL said:
some great pix guys,nice report ,cant wait to hook up again..its gonna be murder!
mind if we pinch a few pics for the site , who took em , there fuckin cool.
meeeettttaaaallll on brothers.....Chris4WK
Hey Chris!! Missed you guys at Liverpool. Great pics eh??

They were mostly taken by Alby Raunch's Lovely wife Lisa and his daughter Roseanne. a talented family !!! :cool: See you next year!!

Hey guys,

Great photos and a great report!!! It was fan-fucking-tastic time we all had! Just to say hi to Aunt Petunia (you know who you are :) ) and all the rest of the guys from Infobia and FWK and to thank the street teamers, Vince and the Merchandising team who helped so much!
We hope to hook up with you guys in the future!!

Metal On!!

The Bio-Team

FOURWAYKILL said:
some great pix guys,nice report ,cant wait to hook up again..its gonna be murder!
mind if we pinch a few pics for the site , who took em , there fuckin cool.
meeeettttaaaallll on brothers.....Chris4WK
Feel free to use any pics dude. I'm gonna put all the pics that were taken (about 200) onto a CD so if you mail me your address I'll get one to you. We also never got a chance to do a CD and T-shirt swap at Camden. Let me know what you want for the guys and I'll sort it out.

I managed to drag no fewer than 10 of my mates to the Manchester date. Everyone had a great time, with 4wk being the most popular band among said 10.

We all agreed though, that, as Manchester goes, the venue sucked! This may be the reason the Bierkeller isn't known as an alternative venue...