Bloodstock Open Air Roll Call

Really hope you guys win over a bunch of new fans at Bloodstock!

Probably be last session on the forum before the weekend so have a cool time everyone and we will see those of you who are heading up there on Sunday, possibly Saturday night too.

Hopefully the weather will hold up as you won't find me larking about in a muddy field! lol!

Been a while since I have been on this board, just to say I saw PQ at Bloodstock over the weekend... gotta say I thought the performance was fantastic, and considering the limitations of the SL stage was an excellent show. A little disappointed by the lack of Master of Illusion material as it's my favourite album but I guess you guys need to promote the new album and it's not like PQ had a huge slot.

The biggest compliment I can give is that I willingly missed the start of ATG's set to listen to PQ finish! Definitely deserved a better slot but it was still cool that you guys were there... bravo :D

Thanks to everyone who came along to check out PQ at Bloodstock....I was blown away by not only the size of the crowd but also the reaction from the crowd as well. I think for some of the lads it was without doubt the biggest show they have every played......just a shame we couldn't play for longer! Maybe next time eh?

It was awesome to see so many PQ shirts around the festival too.....Blood Alliance, Master of Illusion and Neverworld shirts were spotted.

So many familiar faces at our show and at the festival generally...fantastic!

Been a while since I have been on this board, just to say I saw PQ at Bloodstock over the weekend... gotta say I thought the performance was fantastic, and considering the limitations of the SL stage was an excellent show. A little disappointed by the lack of Master of Illusion material as it's my favourite album but I guess you guys need to promote the new album and it's not like PQ had a huge slot.

The biggest compliment I can give is that I willingly missed the start of ATG's set to listen to PQ finish! Definitely deserved a better slot but it was still cool that you guys were there... bravo :D

Thanks dude....and yep.....that's a big compliment indeed man! Cheers!

Aw, no pics of Rich or Paul! :p

Every pic I've seen of Gav and Andy make it look like they're having an absolute blast each time they get on stage. Looks like you guys had an amazing time, I'm really happy for you!