Bloooooodstoooock!

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
Hey guys, been a while since ive been here, but im sure ull be glad to hear that in that time i got hold of the PQ CD, bloody good stuff i must say, i am very much looking forward to bloodstock i must say!

one thing thats gonna be a prob for me is the signing sesh at bloodstock, this is what it says on the bloodstock website for the signing sesh on friday night:

Friday 29th August.
BLAZE - 6.00pm - 6.30pm
SAXON - 7.30pm- 8.00pm
POWER QUEST - 9.00pm-9.30pm

now all three of those bands i wanna get stuff signed from, but i reckon the times are gonna conflict with when the bands are playing, for example, when blaze are playing saxon will be signing, when saxon are playing pq will be signing!

and i dont wanna miss any of the performances, but equally i really wanna get stuff signed from all 3 bands! :lol:

any chance PQ can come to our campsite and bring Saxon along with them after the gig just for me? ;) :lol:

see ya at bloodstock guys!!!! o_O

SiliconMessiah said:
now all three of those bands i wanna get stuff signed from, but i reckon the times are gonna conflict with when the bands are playing, for example, when blaze are playing saxon will be signing, when saxon are playing pq will be signing!

Have to say this had occurred to me as well!! :erk: It's going to be tricky! Not so worried about meeting Blaze as I have met them already and had stuff signed etc. However, what about the other sessions!! Methinks a bit of fast sprinting may be involved ....and I hate most exercise!! Oh..it is all too much for me on Sunday morning when I was up late watching Two Towers last night!! I think I will have to go back to bed!!

SiliconMessiah said:
another thing thats annoying is hammerfall pulling out, was really looking forward to seeing em as i really like them, they rock like trve mofos!

they were the only band i wanted to see on saturday

Just wait for Edguy!!! You will be blown away!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

ive met Blaze already aswell. so wouldnt be worried about missing them as such

but i do wanna meet the drummer and bassist as theyr new and havnt met them yet, they might not be in the band long so would like to get em to sign sumit for me, gawd knows what tho, an album would be kinda rong as they havnt played on any yet :lol:

i was thinking bout this actually and maybe the singing is done during the time when the stage is being switched over for the next band, its only half an hour, so i reckon thats how theyll do it, would be the intelligent way atleast :lol:

now what to get Phil and Wayne to sign........

well i won a tshirt from the BLAZE bmc which was signed personally to me by mr bayley, but thats long since washed off :lol:

your a smart man eagle, the program would be a great idea, other than that i coulda got the ticket signed, twas what i did at cardiff, blaze was there standing around so i told him to sign me tickets :lol:

You think Fri is bad the pain in the ass day is the Sat!!! When Mercury Rain are playing, Masterplan are doing a signing session. then between 3 and 5 you'll be going mad!!! As Edguy are doing a signing sesh at 3pm, whilst Saracen and Invey are playing, and Nightwish are signing at 4-5pm and Masterplan are on stage at 4.40 :erk::yell: So you'd all better be wearing a good pair of trainers:tickled:

i got to the BLAZE and PQ signing sesh's fine, missed 5th Man Down queing for BLAZE but didnt know them so no biggy, and i missed the Saxon one kinda out of choice, i wasnt too bothered about meeting them, the only sesh i wanted to go to was PQ, and BLAZE had Wayne and Phil been there, tho they wernt as they were unloading their gear