Power Quest @ Bloodstock

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
I shall be in attendence at Bloodstock and noticed that Power Quest were playing, i was wondering if you could give me any links to sound samples of their songs so i can see whether i should make a point of being around when they play instead of leaving it up to chance or whatever, cheers

BLAZE will also be playing at Bloodstock on the Friday, if you havnt checked them out then i reckon you should theyr damned good, just clickmy signature and go into the audio section and u can download sound clips from all 3 of their albums so far.

Also ive recently checked out Saxon who are also playing on the friday, theyr also pretty gd from what ive heard so far

And not to forget Hammerfall of course, daaaaaamned good!

i tried downloading from the japanese site, but either it wouldnt work or im too impatient :rolleyes::lol:

so then i went to mp3.com which i tried last nite and again either wouldnt work or im too impatient :rolleyes:

so currently im downloading Far Away, but on dial up its gonna be a while yet :lol:

is my banner in my sig slowing down the board or any of ur pcs?? cos ill change it if its a problem

i tried to download far away from mp3.com but it took ages and then i had to come off the pc when it was half dun :lol:

eventually ill get a song downloaded, got until august to do it anyway :lol:

You do that, bro, we all know BLAZE rocks over here anyway :cool:

Gonna have to mish and buy the new album today seeing as I couldn't in France :(

i take it you're the same ayeka as on the BLAZE and Saarmetal boards?

you wont be able to buy As Live As It Gets until monday in shops i dont think, cos the release date was put back a week, which is gay really, so i cancelled my order from amazon and ordered it from the BLAZE online store, and it arrived today, its fucking ace!!!

NP - BLAZE - Dzed + Confused (ALAIG)

Ya I am same Ayeka :) glad you recognise me! :D

This explains why I couldn't find the album on me mish today :(Oh well, two more days, hope I won't miss all the money that's being taken out for these :erk:

man you dont post on our forum anymore :lol:

an utter discrace i say ;) :lol:

hang in there and get the CD as soon as you can, its bloody amazing

dont you live in UK tho? so couldnt u use the online store or something? tho it does only take credit cards so ud have to nick ur folks credit card like i did :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: Too many forums and too little time, brother. But send my love to the folks at BLAZE BB, please :)

Yeah I live in UK and could easily use an online store...but as it happens I owe me folks pots of cash and need to use their cards for plenty of other albums too :erk: so figure if I can get this live one in the shops, I better had to make things easier for everyone!

cheers Symphony i got the CD today, i must say its pretty darned good, liked it

one thing i can say about far Away is that the drums seemed rather loud in the mix, but it was all gd

and were there some keyboard solos i could here??? :D

children of bodom do masterful keyboard solos :lol: