BLOTTED SCIENCE

Hey, I just made the connection that it is Charlie Zeleny from 'Behold... The Arctopus' playing drums on the Blotted Science album... You probably all knew that already, but I didn't, so that's awesome! :headbang: This is gonna be better than I ever thought... :worship:

Yep, same story... update the webpage, Blabbermouth picks it up, some dummy is crying about Mathematics. :cry: Nevermind any new current things that are going on, just keep whining about material that should have been released 10 years ago. And you guys know what question I'm going to be asked repeatedly on the Marty European tour, right?

Ron

Yep, same story... update the webpage, Blabbermouth picks it up, some dummy is crying about Mathematics. :cry: Nevermind any new current things that are going on, just keep whining about material that should have been released 10 years ago. And you guys know what question I'm going to be asked repeatedly on the Marty European tour, right?

Ron

Nope, not sure what that might be, but I do know I would never take Blabbermouth's word for anything, only from the official site do I ever get my news... :)

Those of you expecting to hear some brutal and technically demanding material, prepare yourselves...

I can't wait for this to come out. There is just no style like Ronstyle. It will be also good to hear Alex Webster really playing the crap out of his bass, and Charlie from Behold The Arctopus is insane.

:OMG:

I can't believe you're playing in London with Marty! Me and my friends are all huge fans of yours Ron, and I'm also a huge fan of Marty. Plus Jeremy Colson is a dude, met him before when I went to see Steve Vai. Holy crap man, this is like the most exciting thing ever. You are my all-time favourite musician and I finally get to see you play in my home town, no less! I'll be the one in the crowd screaming the loudest! :lol: Hopefully I could grab a quick drink with you or something after the show, but I know you've got a tight schedule having to be be in Paris the next day and all. Anyway, thanks for the fantastic news update. You've made my day Ron!