BLS Adelaide 23rd Sept - A tasty bit of info

Incarnate

I am really really great
May 7, 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
www.myspace.com
For the gig next Saturday, I know there were a few people winging about the price for this show, ($62) but here is something that only just came out.

Obviously they havent sold that many tickets, and with their large amount of attention in Rip it Up magazine this came to pass:

Two for one tickets upon mention of the ad in Rip It Up when you buy them.

Thats now $31 each. Which is waaay more tantalising. Anyone from Adelaide now has no excuse to see the great ones at work.

Anyone interested, be quick, and dont forget to cite Rip it Up magazine when you buy the tickets.

Peace out.

Thanks for the info!

I am there now haha...I know I'm terrible haha

I'd go if it was that price in Melbourne.

Christ though, it's another Adelaide gig with poor ticket sales. Not good.

Yeh it fucking sucks, everyone here complains about not getting any good gigs then no fucker rocks up, it will come to the stage were very few bands come, and thats understandable. There was a decent crowd for DT at least

Danallica said:
Yeh it fucking sucks, everyone here complains about not getting any good gigs then no fucker rocks up.

There's a chance Adelaide may be my city for gigs next year.. You 'fuckers' had better not ruin things before I get there.

Danallica said:
There was a decent crowd for DT at least
Ahh, thats good to hear. I really wanted to go but alas. The chances of them coming back are rather slim, I would guess...

I'm still a little suprised that Cannibal Corpse sold out so quickly. That bodes well for any other touring artist.

I hear Testament are playing at Fowlers in January, so the rumor goes but its yet to be made official. Testament with the original line up - there is no way in hell I'm missing that show!

Priest of Evil said:
Ahh, thats good to hear. I really wanted to go but alas. The chances of them coming back are rather slim, I would guess...

I'm still a little suprised that Cannibal Corpse sold out so quickly. That bodes well for any other touring artist.

I hear Testament are playing at Fowlers in January, so the rumor goes but its yet to be made official. Testament with the original line up - there is no way in hell I'm missing that show!

DT were tops, I think they will come back, the dude said they would, although they have to say that.

I couldnt believe how quick CC sold out either, I Didnt even get my tick, not a big fan so no loss, sure is good though, given the rep that SA has for shit crowds

I'm about to head off to Leaves Eyes and Atrocity with Chalice in support, I am anticipating a shit crowd, thats a fowlers as well

Danallica said:
DT were tops, I think they will come back, the dude said they would, although they have to say that.

Of course :) I hope they do come back in the next few years. Though I remember Tobi from Edguy saying they'd be back next world tour (they kept their promise once, but we missed them on the Hellfire Club tour, which sucks). Here's hoping Edguy come back as well.

ceydn said:
Oh shit, is that on tonight?

I thought it was an October thing. Shit shit.

Not that I'm a fan of either band, but it would've been a great gig.

Great gig, Shit crowd numbers! ugh

Ah well, I had a great time and thats all that matters, it was great when the lead man from Atrocity cranked out the Aussie Aussie Aussie chant :kickass:

ceydn said:
PS - Anyone from Adelaide not got their ticket yet?

I actually don't know anyone else who'd go - so this 2 for 1 deal is a bit of a waste for me I suppose.

Man, I so wish I was going, stupid me makes other arrangments, then the next day the 2 for 1 offer is announced :cry:

That was a great show. Prob the best concert I've seen. It had everything, all the singles and famous songs, singing through a megaphone, Zakk drinking a lot of beer, a stumpy bass player, me catching a guitar pick at the end (woo), Zakk playing the keyboard songs in the middle, a 20 minute guitar solo involving tapping, playing behind his head, with his teeth, and incorporating Petrucci, Van Halen and Malmsteen exerpts into the solo.