BMD/SoD Song Survivor round 3

Which song is doomed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but BMD > SOD, so they must go first..
Oh no mister... OH NO ... ask Unicorn ... when it comes to me and these two CDs ... it's definitely:
SOD >>>>>>>>>>>>> BMD.
You may wonder why ... and maybe tell me that BMD might be more interesting and blablabla concerning the music ... but the lyrics of all three SOD songs make me faint. One better than the other [imho]... I think lots of people already got upset by me quoting from these songs whenever it fits... [and that's sometimes quite often, you know] ...
Just take "I should be in your sight but you didn't really notice that I've left and gone away" as an example... if I could write such lyrics... oh well... yes... if I only could! And I'm not gonna start talking about "At Last" [which is to me the very perfect work of poetry/lyric] or this post will never come to an end and you'll all claim me insane and whatever.

Jaja ... this is just me and I'll hate no one for screwing these songs ;) :loco:

I must admit that SOD has always been a bit overlooked by me, simply because it's an EP and EP's are short and therefore I hardly ever played them. But since Brave Yester Days and especially the BMD/SOD re-issue made me play the SOD songs (much) more often, my appreciation for it has grown. Still I care (much) more for BMD than the SOD part, also because I am more focussed to the sounds rather than what it reads on the lyric sheet(s) :)

Why is Day still up there? Sure it's a great song, but when compared to the rest of BMD and the Sounds of Decay EP it really stands out as the weaker track.