Bob Dylan and The Waifs

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
I dont know if you like Bob Dylan or any of that type of music but i had the pleasure of seeing him perform last night in Solomons Island. His voice sure isnt what it used to be, but it was worth it to hear All along the Watchtower and How does it feel. He is touring around the country and should be in Raleigh N.C. tmmrw or today. Yea good stuff, check it out if they come to a town near you, although i would recomend buying tickets now since the concert i went to sold out the day the ticket booth opened.

Ya'll better off just watching the Waifs if ya'll after a good non-metal band to watch live.
When they toured Australia with Dylan (the Waifs are an Australian band by's the way), they simply knocked him off the bill in the crowds' eyes. That's why they're touring with him now. But I's didn't know they were playing in the Solomon Islands area. Not the place to be right now if ya'll an Aussie.
But anyone who can catch them, should, if ya'll like they folky non-metal stuff.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Well down here know one knows them and dylan is a god to most of the folks. I did like the waifs though the singer is damn good at harmonica as well.