Bob Parduba KIT X Thank you !!!

r parduba

Jan 8, 2007
Now that I have recovered from lack of sleep,jet lag and Jagermeister I wanted to thank all of you who came to KIT X for the incredible experiance.You all are truly the best !!!! When everyone joined in to sing the chorus of Chain of Command you all floored me and blew me away !!!! I can't tell you all how much that meant to me. I still have a hard time describing it to all my friends on how amazing the Jag Panzer fans are, I saw people smiling,laughing,crying and I could tell everyone enjoyed themselves and your energy came across to us on the stage. For everyone I got meet after the show thank you for taking time to speak to me and share your feelings.And for everyone I didn't get to meet I hope an event like this can happen again sometime in the future so we can meet. And my thanks to the band, it was a pleasure to play with them again and renew old friendships. Thanks to everyone for being there and enjoying the moment.
Anyone else take pictures we can see online ?
Anyone have T shirts or posters, they sold out before we could some for ourselves.
Marco it was a pleasure to finally meet you,thanks so much for your kind words and support.

Bob

Thanks ,I am glad you enjoyed it ! I have resumed writing again. And hope to get something out in the near future.

Bob

Hey Bob, you were great! I enjoyed singing, yelling, screaming and of course just seeing especially Chain of Command so much!
Onward to victory! The chain of command! :loco:

What kind of shirts are you talking about? The festival shirts with the Reign of the Tyrant logo on the front and the line-up on the back?

Thanks to all of you. Michaela thanks for the pictures I viewed them on your myspace. Do you have anymore ?

Yes the actual Keep It True tshirts with the lineup on the back,they did not expect to run out and they did so we didn't get any.

Bob

Thanks to you Bob!! You and the rest of the band made me feel like not so many times in my life. A concert that I´ll never forget.

You were in great form and did it as well as I expected (or better).

Thanx again!!!!:worship:

Thanks to all of you. Michaela thanks for the pictures I viewed them on your myspace. Do you have anymore ?

Yes the actual Keep It True tshirts with the lineup on the back,they did not expect to run out and they did so we didn't get any.

Bob

you're welcome ;) i just have the ones which are on the jag panzer profile ; but i am sure that some more will be posted in different internet forums, soon..
i will let you know if i find other ones...

You sounded fantastic, Bob!
Now, I'm not saying I expected you to suck but you know, there have been some bad examples of people 20 years out of the business making a comeback and failing quite spectacularly. Definitely not the case here. The Chain of Command singalong was one of my top3 moments of that weekend.

Hope this isn't the last we'll hear from you!

Mrs Mustaine no problem on the pix I saw you filming,Harry thanks for the clip wish I could see more : ). tsorl thank you for the compliment.I was hoping I didn't suck either !!!! lol, actually I just have not done any original projects for along time and have not been singing alot over the past few years,I mostly sat in with some of my friends when they performed,I did go back to playing guitar for quite sometime and did some writing and became a dad 7 years ago so being single and raising a son has been very time consuming.I am currently starting to write again and am putting a band together.Chris Lasegue and I have discussed writing also. We work well writing as it was obvious on COC.Actually my son Peter has alot to do with me returning to singing,COC is his favorite album and he sings COC and Shadow Thief very well !!! He goes for all the notes !!!! He actually sang with me during rehearsals with the band on one occasion I wish I had it on video it was unforgettable. So I would like to leave him something of a legacy and something to strive for when he gets older and follow in his Dad's footsteps.I am not done singing yet and look forward to getting somthing else out there.

Bob

Bob, you were the very best, the cream of the U.S. metal gentlemanship.
Your voice is still perfect and crystalline and magical as it was on Chain of Command and even when you were just walking around the venue and we didn't know it was you, there was some kind of mystical aura radiating from your body, just as it happened in ancient times when the Olympian Gods used to disguise themselves among mortals using a human vehicle for their earthly affairs.
I'm very sad we did not have much time to speak after the show, and I hope you didn't get a cold. Frozen german nights!
I have a KIT t-shirt "L" size. If you think it's not too small for you then consider it yours. Just let me know and i'll send it to the U.S., ok?
Thanks again for adding miles to the road of dreams.
LONG LIVE BOB PARDUBA!
Marco

Cool Pix thanks !!!! Barbarian Lord !!!

Marco the large would fit fine but if it's your only t shirt I can't take it.If it's an extra shirt then that would be fine and apprieciated !!!. If its ok with you I will send my address to the Battleroar website.

Bob

Bob, please send me your address at:

hyrkanian@yahoo.it

it's my e-mail.
I'm going to send you the shirt this week.
NEVER SURRENDER!

PS: I'm playing TAKING THE LEAD
Heavy metal rules the land!

Cool Pix thanks !!!! Barbarian Lord !!!

Marco the large would fit fine but if it's your only t shirt I can't take it.If it's an extra shirt then that would be fine and apprieciated !!!. If its ok with you I will send my address to the Battleroar website.

Bob