Bodom Beach Terror

And after Janne said all those nice things in the "COB IS CLOSING DOWN OOOH NOOOOO!" thread. (by nice, i mean he said we werent idiots) look what pops up. Idiots, crying about being idiots in an idiotic way, aka commandante. Save the drama for yo mama! We already have our fair share of morons on this forum, we don't need more. But i do have a job for you though.

All you have to do is plant tulips.......

ON DEEEZ NUTZ!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahhahahahhaha

Stop bitchin about this song. All i stated was that I dont like it. I couldnt give a fuck about the Carcass crap, and what it sounds like. The song still is boring for the first two and a half minutes, (in my opinion), so what? One song.

Whoever thinks Alexi has never heard "Corporal Jigsore Quandary" by Carcass can do so.
We live in a free world.
Whoever wants to believe that the drum, the riff and the variations of the riff in the beginning of the song sound alike by accident is free there as well.
But if you do, know that everyone here with an IQ above 60 pitties you
'nough said

Well Darkmare says he made a riff totally identical to the first riff of Angels Don't Kill, months before it was released. So NV, unless he somehow got inside the studio while they were recording, you're just going to have to accept THAT THIS FUCKING HAPPENS ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Get over it.

Can you read?
I mentioned a riff, a drum and a riff's variation.
They are all the same as in CJQ. A riff doesnt make a song, that's right.
But an overall similar arrangement does.

Im not saying CJQ and BBT are the same, I called it "quotation"
Did you get me now?

Children Of Bodom (the band) and bodom beach terror are so fucking amazing and you all do not deserve to listen to such great-death-full-hatred-fucking melodies.

Originally posted by Dilton
Children Of Bodom (the band) and bodom beach terror are so fucking amazing and you all do not deserve to listen to such great-death-full-hatred-fucking melodies.
Anyone who buys all the albums of the music they listen to deserves to listen to such music. So what if you dont like one individual song. :rolleyes: