Bodom Beach Terror

if you have an IQ of 80 or less you can be called idiot... that's the limit, so 60 is so low that you probably wouldn't even know how to put your computer on.:lol:

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm
haha moron i own swansong and heartwork so dont fucking assume shit about me. i have more musical knowledge than you can dream of and on top of that i am a damn good musician so you can just suck my mother fucking dick. alexi said IN AN INTERVIEW he had no idea that those riffs sounded alike. and that fucking happens all the time. some people say i sound like bands that i never even listen to. so fuck you. get some fucking knowledge of the music scene.

Dude, stop calling everyone a moron, where it's clear that you are a prime example. Try to dislodge Alexi's nuts from your throat as well.. You're arguing about stupid shit.. he didn't say Alexi stole the riff.

The new CoB album is good but has a stupid fucking name, much like many of their song titles. CoB could stand to learn something about creativity.. having the same fucking album cover for the past four records isn't helping.

All the songs on HCDR kick major ass!!!!!!
Follow the Reaper is still their best album IMO, but HCDR is great as well. It is so full of energy and aggression!!!!!!!:Shedevil: :Smokedev: :devil:
The only thing missing in my life is witnessing COB live!