Bodom, Bodom...

Vinni666

Hail to the Metal Messiah
What's Bodom ?
Is it a city or something like a county in Finland ?

[The Chainhearted, electro-pomped bloodening
Binar behavior from a complexe programming
And of subtile machineries
Born from nanothecnologies] :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

It's a lake in Finland. A murder took place there in 1961.
Honestly, I'm tired of typing this shit over and over again.
Use the "Search"-button to get more information

Hail people...

Bodom is a dog of a singer in the Finland, so when this singer decided to create a band with some friends he put the name of his dog, and his dog become the mascot!!!!;)

After this, they recorded some musics including some childhood one, like The Trooper. This song was the sleep song of the vocalist, his father sing it to him every night, so because of this very happy moments before the sleep they recorded this song.

After this they made a CD with a band called Beatles, that is not expressive and to help them to get money!!!

And know they are a charity band, they only record and sing to bring money for children.:D

uh yeah, ukstin said it all.

And know they are a charity band, they only record and sing to bring money for children.

that's why Children of Bodom

hehah this could be the name of an institute.
I can imagine the inscription of it.Children Of Bodom and a smiling poodle inscripted in neon right beside it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
It's a lake in Finland.

Yeah thats right, Its a lake in Finland.

but why is it Children Of Bodom ? I cant understand why did they choose lake Bodom as a band name. eheh tell me , I wanna know :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by atrocity
Yeah thats right, Its a lake in Finland.

but why is it Children Of Bodom ? I cant understand why did they choose lake Bodom as a band name. eheh tell me , I wanna know :confused: :confused:

Dammit why do they have to have a reason? Maybe because it sounded cool or something?

The story which hides behind this name is a finish murder case. Bodom is a small lake in Finland, about 20 km north from Helsinki. In the year 1960 on the 5th of June this lake was the place where a very scarry murder case happened.
Four teenagers, two 15 year old girls and two 18 year old guys, camped at this lake when an insane one came and killed all teenagers but one with a knife. The one who survived went crazy afterwards and is (still) in psychiatric treatment. A few years later (I guess it must have been about 1970) one old man said that he had been the lake Bodom murderer, but the police proofed that he could not have been it. So the murder was never solved.
The victims names are Tuulikki Anna. She was female and 15 year old. Björklund Maili, also female and 15, Boisman Seppo, male and 18 years, and finally the one who has survived the lake Bodom: Gustafsson Nils, male and also 18.

I think that it's answer the question!;)