Sep 5, 2002
SuomiFinlandPerkele
Visit site
Hark!

I have all the 3 Children Of Bodom Cd-Singles for sale:

Children Of Bodom: Children Of Bodom Cds
Children Of Bodom: Downfall Cds
Children Of Bodom: Hate Me Cds

All are in perfect condition!!! And are located in FINLAND.

I prefer selling them all in 1 package!

If you are interested, drop me a line at:

trolli79@hotmail.com

You should wait 2 weeks for the new single and sell them together as a spectacular 4 COB CD Single set.

Originally posted by Zarok666
You should wait 2 weeks for the new single and sell them together as a spectacular 4 COB CD Single set.

Yes , i would be very interested by the 4 single
but i live in France so i dont know if its easy to make a deal
but why not

I have those singles too (2 copies each, though the other Downfall is the limited version with necklace).

And today I ordered 7 copies of the new single. HAHA! SEVEN! Two for me, two for my friend, two for Thomas and one for Nando, if I remember correctly....... ?

Well, yeah. I will buy the stuff, but I have some problems with all these orders at the moment. Anyway, I now know a Finnish online store from where I can order that same stuff, so I won't be needing your help with this. But thanks anyway, for being ready to help! Cheers!

Oh, and to Nando:

Well, if you are already getting two copies, do you really need the one I ordered? 'Cause I mean I could keep it myself, or if someone else is in need for it, I could help him/her instead.......?

I will get two singles from other guy. So I think its not a problem if you keep it for yourself. Or if you send it to other dude. But if you dont want to keep it yourself, or no one wants it, I dont have any probelm having 3 copyes hahaha. Ok? :)