Bodom Singles...for sale

Originally posted by trolli666

And my intention is not to wait some young brat to send his money for months

Merry Merry Shitmas To All (except...)

You lack maturity in your own statements. You should concider your own words before you start pointing fingers at other people.
If I was to buy something from you and was having problems with my email you would definatly not be the person I would want to be buying from. You blame somebody else for mistakes that very well could have been your own and resort to name calling. Seems very lame to me.

I could have missed something in all of this though so I'm not taking sides with anyone. If Thilo said something to agrivate you in the first place then you might have the right to say what you have said. That doesn't mean you should do it though. (that brings the subject of maturity back up....) I'm just going to leave it at that.

Originally posted by loWildChild
I think im with Thilo. Cause this guy posted three times here the thread "Bodom Singles For Sale"...

Well you are on who's side you are, I don't care!!!

BTW you asked for the singles yourself didn't you? (Put I didn't go along with your proposal for the first single, now don't get mad about that ;)

I have posted out this same fucking add several times, quite true...why???

Because I never got a serious buyer for them!!! That's why, think about that!!!!

Originally posted by chainek
You lack maturity in your own statements. You should concider your own words before you start pointing fingers at other people.
If I was to buy something from you and was having problems with my email you would definatly not be the person I would want to be buying from. You blame somebody else for mistakes that very well could have been your own and resort to name calling. Seems very lame to me.

I could have missed something in all of this though so I'm not taking sides with anyone. If Thilo said something to agrivate you in the first place then you might have the right to say what you have said. That doesn't mean you should do it though. (that brings the subject of maturity back up....) I'm just going to leave it at that.

Ugghh...

About maturity...just forget it!!!

What is the point here is that I try to end up in a both sided deal as fast as possible!!!!

If that means I have to wait several months for money, it SUCKS!!!
If the result is that someone is calling me a lyier (how the fuck you spell that he heh) accuising me of abusive behaviour it SUCKS even more!!!

I think it's really pathetic to say e-mails didn't get throught if there were several ones I send. And that particular just one got throught.

I have better things to do here than defende myself. If you hesitate to buy for me then just fucking DON'T!!! How much blood eventually has to be spilled?

Originally posted by trolli666
Well you are on who's side you are, I don't care!!!

BTW you asked for the singles yourself didn't you? (Put I didn't go along with your proposal for the first single, now don't get mad about that ;)

I have posted out this same fucking add several times, quite true...why???

Because I never got a serious buyer for them!!! That's why, think about that!!!!

Yeah I asked for the singles in the past. I dont get mad!!! But.... how its possible? How many copyes you have? I mean if I would offer my singles here (I finally got them all) I would sell them in minutes.... Whats da matter then? Why you didnt sold them????

You say serious buyer.... What do you mean? I was serious. Yeah I know, my offer wasnt too good, and I wanted only two singles. But... what the hell? You received a lot of offers.... So whats a serious buyer for ya???? :confused:

You brought the subject of maturity up yourself. But I'm not going to argue about it. I'm not saying either of you are right or wrong either. Calling somebody a 'brat' because their might have been problems with the email doesn't solve anything. It just pisses the person off and causes more problems. It will also change peoples opinions of you making them think twice before they decide to trade with you or not.

I'm not taking sides or trying to prove you wrong. I'm just replying to your last message. I'm generally a friendly person and don't try to cause trouble. :D My opinions are mine alone.

Originally posted by loWildChild
Yeah I asked for the singles in the past. I dont get mad!!! But.... how its possible? How many copyes you have? I mean if I would offer my singles here (I finally got them all) I would sell them in minutes.... Whats da matter then? Why you didnt sold them????

You say serious buyer.... What do you mean? I was serious. Yeah I know, my offer wasnt too good, and I wanted only two singles. But... what the hell? You received a lot of offers.... So whats a serious buyer for ya???? :confused:

Well first off all YES I have had some multiple copies of all singles, can't really remember, I guess it was Downfall and Hate Me I have sold few times before.

Why I didn't sell first signle to you dude is that currently at that time I had this "deal" going on with Thilo which we all know it ended.

So simply of course I wanted to sell them all in 1 pack for good money, that's why your proposal never got throught. I recall you asked me 2 times for this very same single, I really don't know what happened back them because it's fucking long ago.I might have possibly sold it back then to this friend from New York

I really can't recall all the deals in the past as there are like 200-300 trades/deals I make a year. But the ones that have s hitty buyer I do remember.

And in your case I think I clearly indicated that I WANT to sell the singles all together, but you only asked for the 1 single and the offer wasn't too good either, because sick ppl pay alot for the first single at ebay.

If I had a credit card this mess would have never happened as I would have collected 2-3 times more money for the singles at ebay. But I Would be happy for less money for them...
And to the point you saying that you'd sell the singles here for within few mins....well I don't denye that.

You must be a kult bodom board user, hehe.
Was there anything else?

Ill have them all but I can offer..

-Downfall about 5€
-CoB about 4€
-Hate Me about 2e
-YBOD 2€
so... I offer 13€

Only an idiot would pay over 20€ for all of those CDS...:p:rolleyes:
If someone offers me 20€ for all of those, I would right away give them away..:lol: