Hell-o!

If someone has use for all the 4 cd-singles bodom has released:

-Children Of Bodom
-Downfall
-Hate Me
-Better Of Dead!

drop me an offer at:

trolli79@hotmail.com

All the singles are new, never been played, Downfall ended up at 34 USD a while back at ebay, so here's your chance to get them all much cheaper!!! Will not sell them seperately!

Merry Merry Shitmas!!!

Long story, so often talked about that! It is enough to know that he is an asshole and I would not put money in an envelope and send it to such a damn fucker! Be sure that he will insult and abuse you when something goes wrong in his eyes!

Originally posted by Thilo
I would not buy the single from trolli666 because he's an motherfuckin asshole. He just trys to take your money! Also he is not able to handle his computer!

---> Hah hah, LOL!!! I tried to take your money huh? Well you never wanted to send them, and i think YOU are the one having difficulties using a computer & E-mails!!!

Well for all you to know about this fact is that we had an agreement for 80 EUR for all those singles, yes 80 EURO!!! I would have been much much pleased with a smaller amount. But as I thought from the very beginning I would never had got his shitty money...after several inquiries I made "asking will you buy the singles" etc...I never got a reply. This was like 2 weeks after agreed for the whole fucking thing.

After wroting an unplesant e-mail mocking this piece of human waste I got an answer almost directly after sending the e-mail. Really funny co-incidence, that you replied to this particular e-mail and not the ones asking "have you send the money" etc.

Thilo is a young fucker, most obviously underaged. Who never got the money from mummy to buy Bodom singles that seem to be so "hard" to get.

I have made so many UG deals/trades in the past that I doubt if any of you reach as high as I do...I have hundreds of references to give for ppl who buy stuff from me praising, that I DO NOT RIP-OFF PPL!!!!

But neither I tolerate the actions of such ppl as Thilo F.(ucker)

Just for any of you who wonder "is he telling the truth" any of you can look for the feedback I have gained at Finnish Net Auction at URL:

http://www.huuto.net/fi/showfeedback.php3?fbuser=trolli

At the monet exactly 520 deals, and 518 POSITIVE feedback and 2 NEUTRAL, due to fuckers like Thilo.F

Also ebay user under name trolli79 (but only few deals made, because lack credit card, can only buy stuff)

Thilo F is a lying bastard who got angry as he didn't get what he wanted for FREE, and get offended when I was making fun out of him, nothing more, nothing less.

You are the Jury, make your own judgements, I really couldn't care a fucking less to talk about this matter. It's just a shame that there are ppl in this pity world like Thilo. I hope you will be driven over by a HUGE truck ;)

End of Story.

Originally posted by trolli666

...after several inquiries I made "asking will you buy the singles" etc...I never got a reply.

Hahaha, thats the point man, I've never got this "asking will you buy the singles" mail! It seems like got every mail from me, but didn't get yours, haha! Sometimes I buy things at ebay (a few about 400-500 Euros) and look about my feedback here. Now Trolli000 I want you to know that you can put the singles in your dirty ass, I hope I meet you one day and can give you what you need: Tons and Tons of shit in your mouth, hahaha!

I dont really know either Thilo (apart from a few posts in the German Thread...) or Trolli, but I've heard Thilo tell about this before and he seemed to be real mad. I dont take Thilo for some stupid kid or unreliable fuck so either it's been one of the comps or mailsystems or Thilo is just right about Trolli being a dick.

(just my 2 cents to the mess...)

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Thilo
Hahaha, thats the point man, I've never got this "asking will you buy the singles" mail! It seems like got every mail from me, but didn't get yours, haha! Sometimes I buy things at ebay (a few about 400-500 Euros) and look about my feedback here. Now Trolli000 I want you to know that you can put the singles in your dirty ass, I hope I meet you one day and can give you what you need: Tons and Tons of shit in your mouth, hahaha!

---> Another good view of Thilo's immature behaviour, over 18 or not.

I really don't care shit about YOUR feedback either, all I'm saying that I have never dealt with such annoying ppl. And my intention is not to wait some young brat to send his money for months, that eventually would never arrived at all...I really have better things to do.

And another point what comes to e-mails, is that if 3 inquiry
e-mails don't go throught to his shitty e-mail add, it is fucking odd.
And the first one mocking him, gives me a straight answer, it reflects on something...

This will be my last post here, as I do not take part in this conversation anymore, no matter what. I just noticed that I have dealt with someone from this board too, so thanks to those ppl putting on myside you know who you are!!!

And to those that feel like buying those cd-singles can contact me if wanted. They are all in new condition!

I guess I'd "need" like 50 ? for them, or equivalent amount in USD (actually same as euros) or UK pounds. Feel free to discuss!

trolli79@hotmail.com

Merry Merry Shitmas To All (except...)