Bodom in Rock Band?

Not a bad song, but still. I died a little inside at the absence of Downfall, FTR, Hatebreeder, etc.

Not me. I'd rather those songs/albums not become overly marketed to the Rockband/GuitarHero crowd and made super popular to every kid and their mom.

COB and Tokio Hotel??????! :zombie: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

HA! Can you even really call them a band?! They don't even write their own music. :zzz:

If you would have known me, you'd know how incredibly sarcastic (and funny:cool:) my posts are.

No they aren't a band. They are 4 fags singing about emo stuff, and they don't even write their own music.

And THE GODDAMN FANGIRLS! FFFFUUUUUU THEY ARE EVERYWHEEEEEEERE!! :mad::mad:

Preferably let's not change topic to TH:ill:

Blah. Yeah I agree with the people saying atleast its not their old stuff getting super popular...I kinda saw it coming though. In Flames got on Guitar Hero 3 a long time ago. Bodom is still the best though :D. still dont want to hear these new fans be all like "OMG they're my new favorite band because i played their song on rock band!!!!!!!" :D thats the only thing im going to really hate. cuz it happens all the time..lmao

Blah. Yeah I agree with the people saying atleast its not their old stuff getting super popular...I kinda saw it coming though. In Flames got on Guitar Hero 3 a long time ago. Bodom is still the best though :D. still dont want to hear these new fans be all like "OMG they're my new favorite band because i played their song on rock band!!!!!!!" :D thats the only thing im going to really hate. cuz it happens all the time..lmao

So far away we wait for the day, for the lives all so wasted and gone!!!

We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days! Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

So far away we wait for the day, for the lives all so wasted and gone!!!

We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days! Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

...lmao. freakin Dragonforce. nice dude. that song was a bitch to pass on guitar hero. lol