Bodom is my band's biggest influence!!

Im going to defend killergon for once because that was actually funny. Anyone that goes around posting there band everywhere are gay...

War_Blade said:
your, playing should do the talking

Its called promotion, every band does it. If "your playing shoudl do the talking" why don't you lock yourself in a room forever and play till someone gives a shit.

See the pointlessness in that?

All I sense from you guys(not so much WB, mainly the gonzo guy) who are telling him not to promote his stuff is jealousy. Pure and simple. Don't be a douchebag, and instead of loathing in your unfullfilled self pity, and trying to bring down someone elses achievement, how about you do something productive. Or, if thats beyond your mental capacity, just hang yourself. No one will miss you.

FearTheMullet said:
Its called promotion, every band does it. If "your playing shoudl do the talking" why don't you lock yourself in a room forever and play till someone gives a shit.

All I sense from you guys(not so much WB, mainly the gonzo guy) who are telling him not to promote his stuff is jealousy. Pure and simple. Don't be a douchebag, and instead of loathing in your unfullfilled self pity, and trying to bring down someone elses achievement, how about you do something productive. Or, if thats beyond your mental capacity, just hang yourself. No one will miss you.

emo.jpg

KillerGon said:
your mom will miss me...
Here, do us all a favor and use this coupon.
sign_castrationcoupon.gif

It might hurt a little, but int he long run, it will save us the problem of having to deal with your sperm actually becoming a living breathing waste of oxygen.

FearTheMullet said:

I dont mind when people put a link in their sigs or anything, but when they go around making threads in every fucking forum (he did it in the SX forum also) It is just annoying. I see so many people posting links these days i don't even bother looking at them.

And btw music is more then just playing in front of people and getting laid. Ever think of playing music just for the joy of it?

Back to the topic! I liked the music (as do the others in here, wonder why...;) ) The guitars were amazing, but the vocals were little... mm...dunno, but it could be better. Keep up the good work!:kickass:

War_Blade said:
And btw music is more then just playing in front of people and getting laid.
Well, most of the bands don't know that...:Smug:

FearTheMullet said:
Here, do us all a favor and use this coupon.
sign_castrationcoupon.gif

It might hurt a little, but int he long run, it will save us the problem of having to deal with your sperm actually becoming a living breathing waste of oxygen.
oh no!!! I'm scared!! I'm fearing your mullet...

i liked it, though maybe you should cut back on some of the bodom influences a bit. Some parts sound too much like them.
Also, your bass player and guitar player have a serious case of sort hair. Try to fix that. =p

It's very potential. You have a very very nice keyboard sound. But the balance between instruments sucks. Just make it clear and louder lyrics and it's gonna be real nice. The beginning melody sounds like an edited Follow the Reaper melody.

Top riff: 4:04 - 4:06

FearTheMullet said:

Yeah, man I mean there are people who don't know about CoB! :)
Half the reason why bands play gigs is promotion.

Thanks so much to everyone for listening!!! Some of these comments made me smile, I'm glad our music touched all of you in some way or another.

Yes, I'm guilty. I posted this thread on every forum on ultimate metal. but because of that, we've gotten a shitload of plays and plenty of emails from drummers and keyboardists interested in joining the band!! So fuck you dicks who give a shit if I made a thread, stop your cryin and start rockin!!!