Bodom is my band's biggest influence!!

War_Blade said:
I dont mind when people put a link in their sigs or anything, but when they go around making threads in every fucking forum (he did it in the SX forum also) It is just annoying. I see so many people posting links these days i don't even bother looking at them.

And btw music is more then just playing in front of people and getting laid. Ever think of playing music just for the joy of it?

Get off yer high chair and don't try and get pseudo philosophical on my ass, allright ;)

I thought you were smarter than that, but please, cut the "holier than thou" attitude, its stupid and proves nothing ;)

No shit I play music for the fun of it, thats why I play in a melodic death metal band. If I wanted to make money Id cut my hair, play gibson guitars and right emo songs. But I don't enjoy anal sex so I'll elave that to simple plan and good charolet. :puke:

Also I didn't know he had made a thread in another forum, I only come to the Bodom one anyways.

But why not in the SX forum too? Don't go making threads about neoclassicall death metal in a Britney spears forum. Spread the word where its welcome ;)

War_Blade said:
I dont mind when people put a link in their sigs or anything, but when they go around making threads in every fucking forum (he did it in the SX forum also) It is just annoying. I see so many people posting links these days i don't even bother looking at them.

And btw music is more then just playing in front of people and getting laid. Ever think of playing music just for the joy of it?

do you really listen to yourself? Who said anythign about making music to get laid or all that? Dude just wants people to have a listen. But, I'm going to stop here with my discussion of this issue before it gets this thread locked.

In Your Face said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like it.

FearTheMullet said:
Get off yer high chair and don't try and get pseudo philosophical on my ass, allright ;)

I thought you were smarter than that, but please, cut the "holier than thou" attitude, its stupid and proves nothing ;)

No shit I play music for the fun of it, thats why I play in a melodic death metal band. If I wanted to make money Id cut my hair, play gibson guitars and right emo songs. But I don't enjoy anal sex so I'll elave that to simple plan and good charolet. :puke:

Also I didn't know he had made a thread in another forum, I only come to the Bodom one anyways.

But why not in the SX forum too? Don't go making threads about neoclassicall death metal in a Britney spears forum. Spread the word where its welcome ;)

Rock Hydra said:
do you really listen to yourself? Who said anythign about making music to get laid or all that? Dude just wants people to have a listen. But, I'm going to stop here with my discussion of this issue before it gets this thread locked.

_39859429_protest2_apbody.jpg

KillerGon said:
Thanks for that Gonzo, thats really great for you and your boyfriend. I'm very happy that you can now openly show your love for the same sex in your country of residence.

FearTheMullet said:
Thanks for that Gonzo, thats really great for you and your boyfriend. I'm very happy that you can now openly show your love for the same sex in your country of residence.
that's all you have? pretty pathetic...

creativity -5

lol FearTheMullet, you got pwned admit it...

the dark gonzo rulez!!! :headbang:

dont worry the mod will delete our posts...
anyway, dont whine little child. i already gave you some good critic

HomerJ_123 said:
lol FearTheMullet, you got pwned admit it...

the dark gonzo rulez!!! :headbang:

If by pwned, you mean he bent over and took a pounding without any KY Jelly. Then yes.

KillerGon said:
that's all you have? pretty pathetic...

creativity -5

Thanks for grading me Prof. Its almost as if you thought I asked you to tell me what you think. :rolleyes:

Your band reminds me quite a bit of a mix of Bodom and Kalmah. I love it man, keep up the good work. Seriously you guys have some serious talent and the song Blind to Sight is really catchy....continue your ass kicking :kickass:

FearTheMullet said:

Why dont you go try and goatse yourself:Spin:

I sick of people cramming their music down my throat like im a record producer. If your music really is as good as you claim, i'll hear it one day anyway.

And what is wrong with anal sex??? Nothing like pounding a chick in her fart box while you pull her hair and slap her ass!!!

I dont even wanna hear anything from your metal core ass...

I didn't make this thread so you fags can bitch and moan about some shit I don't even know what you're talking about. if anyone has any constructive critisism or compliments about my music, thats what I made this thread for. to spread the word and to learn a thing or two from the people I respect most, my friends on the ULTIMATE METAL BOARDS!! I've been on here for years and years and you guys have always been there to talk about the issues nobody else seems to care about (Alexi guitar pickups, alexi's solos, new album, shit like that) Rock on mothafuckas

Then if your want people posting about you and your band, why dont you get your own damn forum???

If by pwned, you mean he bent over and took a pounding without any KY Jelly. Then yes.

what is it with you and taking it up the ass???