Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet - Clip Inside

Simon Dorn

Jun 24, 2012
www.thy-final-pain.com
Hi there!

Here's a clip of the Twin Jet. I ordered one but i will send it back tomorrow.
So i thought it's a good idea to make a quick vid.
I have a second one, with some clean and crunch and some more high gain, which i will post later.
Who of you tried one and what was/is your opinion on the amp?
Anyway, here you go :

And as if one extremely crappy video wasn't enough, here's the next one :)

Cheers,
Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually liked the sounds from the Twin Jet more, but it only has two overdrive channels? Can the Uberschall sound like the Twin Jet? Nice sounds btw!

Sounds kinda boring^^ I'm not biased, but it really sounds like i expected it ;) A mix like the last ones you did would have been better for judging.

I actually liked the sounds from the Twin Jet more, but it only has two overdrive channels? Can the Uberschall sound like the Twin Jet? Nice sounds btw!
Oh, thanks. I find it a little bit to harsh, tbh :) Jap, two overdrive channels. Channel one ranges from semi clean, to a hot rodded kind of Marshall sound.
I have no comparison to one of the other Überschall
Sounds kinda boring^^ I'm not biased, but it really sounds like i expected it ;) A mix like the last ones you did would have been better for judging.
Sure you are! :) I did not really want to do a demo, but i already missed to do demos of some of the other amps, that i had here...so i just did this quick one.