boiled? roast? baked? mashed? chips? crisps?

images

hmm... I usually eat my potatos chipped from the local chipshop with a load os salt and vinegar left open with a plastic fork mind Im not sum kind of an animal.

that pissing ikeaboy keeps getting in my way....i was going to say raw - cuz im hugely funny. i propose a duel.

anyhow,bambi (hello btw and nice meeting you in dublin) has got it right REAL butter on new potatoes............or musard mash....now that is premium spudage right there.

blackeyed said:
that pissing ikeaboy keeps getting in my way....i was going to say raw - cuz im hugely funny. i propose a duel.

eh 'keeps' getting in your way? and pissing? :lol: id be very careful if i were you dear pissing young wan :lol:

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Brits say no to Brussels
The Belgian habit of eating fish and chips with mayonnaise finds few fans in the UK. For us it's salt and vinegar or tomato ketchup - nothing else will do, unless you are from Scotland where special brown sauce is popular.
[/font]

yeah thats true that when yer go upto scotland they dont say "salt and vinegar?" they say "oi ya wee sassernack bastard do yer woont salt n sauce?" or summert along them lines.