Bollocks to the fucking labour party!

Slash Freeman

Iron Maiden obsessive
And bollocks to the people in the country that voted for them, Labour being the party that said "We have no plans to introduce Tuition Fees" then promptly did, which means my parents are gonna have to pay about 4000 quid a year for me to go to uni, the bastards. Plus Labour seem hell bent on privatising every public service in the whole fucking country, includin the NHS, so another big bollocks to them for that! I don't get hit so bad by the tuition fees because my parents have managed to save enough money to pay for me through uni, but I've got some really great friends who are gonna have to go to uni in Scotland because their parents just don't have the money to pay for them to go somewhere else. For one person in particular this is gonna be such a waste because the best uni in Scotland is probably Edinburgh (at least for what she is thinking of doing) but she is easily smart enough to get into Cambridge or somewhere like that and pass as one of the highest people in the whole university. Instead she is reduces to a third rate uni becuase of those fucking tu-fucking-ition-fucking-fees.

Yeah, I know I'm just bitching, but I'm pissed off at my whole fucking country! (except the 11% who voted for Liberal Democrats, the only party which said they'd get rid of the tuition fees)

Originally posted by mr. tokmak
There's one thing for sure about politics.
It sucks everywhere.
They all think about themselves not the people.
Kill them all.

:eek:
*runs away* Dont wanna see blood spiled! :rolleyes: :p

No point killin' 'em, we'd just get another bunch of power-hungry gits. What you need to do is just get someone who'd do the country good and just put them in as dictator and ignore the complaints of most people. Only trouble with that (in Britain anyway) is that America would get pissed off 'cos they could no longer control us, and the people would get annoyed because they didn't have a say in the leader. Democracy sucsk! ;) Only jokin', but it does have bad points......

Originally posted by necrokerb
I've been dreaming for a long time about seeing Mr "Jacques Chirac" covered with tar and feathers :D just to see how it's like. Let's not kill them but make them work at a factory by example:heh:
I'd like it much

Muhahahha. I can't think him in that situation.
My idea was a joke of course.
But some of the politicians have to leave politics immediately.
They're wasting the time of their country.

Originally posted by necrokerb
I've been dreaming for a long time about seeing Mr "Jacques Chirac" covered with tar and feathers :D

I hated the guy strongly for a while! :lol:
That would be an interesting point! :p

Originally posted by mr. tokmak

But some of the politicians have to leave politics immediately.
They're wasting the time of their country.

Hmm "convince" them to do!
heh! They love powertriping...
And besides most people are so pathetric as it comes to "politics"! :(
They can play it antiNATO or antiAmericans for ex., but they are totally unable to see some simple facts in politic! Just following the media propaganda! :ugh: