bolt thrower and mortitcan

Boretician is TERRIBLE. Bolt Thrower are fantastic, all of their albums are great. Some of the most epic music I have ever heard, mainly the 4th Crusade album.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
^Hopefully it's because he got the "less than" (<) symbol confused with the "greater than" (>) symbol.

+1

Mate, I'm a big BOLT THROWER fan.

I would suggest starting with "...for Victory", as it's their best release, but apart from "Realm of Chaos", they haven't released anything bad anyway.

Download one Mortician song, burn it twelve times onto a disc and hey presto! A Mortician album.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
^Hopefully it's because he got the "less than" (<) symbol confused with the "greater than" (>) symbol.

I thought as much but in case it isn't true, I'm curious to know why.

Carcassian, what is your feeling on the knewest Bolt Thrower album? It's the only one I've been able to find and I like it a lot.

cookiecutter said:
I thought as much but in case it isn't true, I'm curious to know why.

Carcassian, what is your feeling on the knewest Bolt Thrower album? It's the only one I've been able to find and I like it a lot.

The newest one (Those Once Loyal) is an excellent album, with killer production. Along with "...For Victory" and "Mercenary", it represents the holy trinity of BT work.

Many ppl will tell you that "Warmaster" and especially "IVth Crusade" are better - and yes, they are great albums, both. Alas, the production renders them impotent, and the song writing isn't quite what it would later become.

While "Honour, Valour, Pride" is also a good album, I far prefer the sound of Bolt Thrower with Karl Willets singing - who has probably THE best legible growling voice in the business.

Hope that helps.:kickass:

Carcassian said:
The newest one (Those Once Loyal) is an excellent album, with killer production. Along with "...For Victory" and "Mercenary", it represents the holy trinity of BT work.

Many ppl will tell you that "Warmaster" and especially "IVth Crusade" are better - and yes, they are great albums, both. Alas, the production renders them impotent, and the song writing isn't quite what it would later become.

While "Honour, Valour, Pride" is also a good album, I far prefer the sound of Bolt Thrower with Karl Willets singing - who has probably THE best legible growling voice in the business.

Hope that helps.:kickass:

If I ever see them in the store (unlikely :erk: ) I'll pick them up.