Favorite Bolt Thrower Album

Favorite Bolt Thrower Album

• Total voters

-CC-

Something in My Eye
Jan 12, 2009
Poll Time!

Sparked my interest in Bolt Thrower again after being reminded just how badass they are in another thread.

My personal favorite is Realms of Chaos with ...For Victory coming a very close 2nd.

I love me some Bolt Thrower but for whatever reason I only own 3 discs. Those being "realm of chaos", "warmaster" and "those once loyal". I have heard more though but not enough to rank the albums. "Realm of chaos" is charming but not at all on the same level as some of their later stuff accroding to me. I for one loved the last one they did alot. Never actually heard anything bad from this band though.

Those Once Loyal is a raging mid-tempo behemoth. To me its probably my third favorite after Realm. The Killchain ftw

Just get Those Once Loyal and if you don't like it I suggest you not look further into it.

Realm of Chaos and Warmaster. Warmaster is probably one of the best produced/sounding DM albums hands down. Colin Richardson should have recorded more DM. After would go with The IVth Crusade and ...For Victory.

Realm of Chaos ofcourse, love the sound and the songs are great. And being a GW-geek it is also one of the most awsome themed albums ever imo.